"She went out to get her pills."

"Ava, where did Noah go?" Ivy asks walking towards me with her doll.

"Noah went home to check on the boys," I say pulling her into my arms. The girls are staying with me.

 "He didn't give me goodbye kissy," she says pouting her bow lips.

"Awe,  you were taking a nap. Tell him to give you two goodbye kisses tomorrow," I say tugging her hair behind her ears.

"Okay."

"Where is Taylor and Ella?" 

"They are sleeping."

*

"Oh my god! You girls look like little angels," I say looking at Taylor, Ella and Ivy.

"Rita and Briya dressed us," Taylor said twirling in her long frock.

"Wow babe, you look marvellous," Valerie complimented. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, it was a lacy ball gown that Brad personally ordered. He wanted to be the one to decide our wedding dress. I couldn't say no to him and allowed him to choose my dress. 

"I can't wait to see Brad!" I say patting the gown. Everyone laughed hearing that.

"Aren't you nervous?" Poppy asked.

"No."

"Girls, Vincent wants to talk with his sister," Valerie said. "Let us step out for a while." Valerie gave a smile before everyone stepped out and Vincent walked in. His eyes widened as he took a minute to observe me.

I smile widely standing up from my chair. "Ugh, can't believe my evil sister is getting married to my best friend."

"Shut up, I'm not evil." He shook his head as a sigh left his body. A soft smile started playing on his face. Like he couldn't believe I was getting married.

"I trust Brad to take care of you, but please remember that if anything happens, you don't need to keep it from us. Just give me a call and I'll be there for you. Take care of the man waiting for you at the altar, okay? Mom, Dad, and I couldn't have found a more special person for you."

"Yes." I hug him. 

"Hey! Don't pull on my veil!" He laughs before tugging on it playfully.

Dad walked into the room, his eyes glistening with tears. He embraced me tightly and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. We shared a peaceful moment in silence.

"You ready princess?" 

"Yes!" 

*

I take my time admiring Brad in his black wedding suit. "Dad, isn't your son-in-law hot?"

Dad chuckles "he is."

Brad bites his upper lip as I walk down the aisle with Dad. He looks down, trying not to cry. Vincent hands him a handkerchief.

My heart melts seeing him shed tears of joy and happiness. My gaze goes to the boys standing in a row wearing classy black suits with groomed hair.

They all look like gentlemen. I smile at them and they tell me I'm beautiful. I reach the altar stand before Brad. Brad smiles as he takes his time observing the veil-covered face.

"I love you."

"I love you," Brad said taking my hand in his.

"You look gorgeous."

"You look hot." The priest clears his throat before beginning.

Everything didn't go in a blur, the priest took his sweet time. At the time of our vows, I cried and saw Vincent whipping his tears when Brad told his vows.

"You may kiss the bride."

"You are my husband now!" I say in joy and Brad flashes me a huge smile before pulling me closer. We share a soft kiss and Brad holds the tip of my chin as he kisses me.

"Ava Morris MacCarthy..." Brad whispered before kissing my forehead.

*

"Wow, I love your dress. It reminds me of a princess dress," Robert said touching my wedding dress.

"Brad is the one who designed it," I tell them. My gaze goes to Conner who is near the open bar counter.

He is wearing a suit which kind of suits him. His eyes are searching throughout the wedding. He was hoping to see Serine but she didn't attend the wedding though she sent us our wedding gifts.

"I will see Conner," Brad spoke wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Sure, don't leave him alone. If he says he wants to leave, don't allow him. Drag him, he needs to stay with us."

"Okay." He kissed my cheek before going towards Conner. The boys were our assigned wedding photographs. I couldn't wait to see what they recorded and clicked.

"I can't wait to hear their speeches," Valerie said.

"Ugh, I don't want them to embarrass me," I groan holding on to my dress.