#3

Since a lot of people don't get why some people enjoy watching anime, reading manga or just reading and watching fictional characters, here I am to explain why.

I saw this on a video but since I lost everything on my phone (long story) I'll be explaining it.

Fictional characters; firstly, you won't be seeing your favourite cartoon/anime character appearing in a whole other movie or series (unless it were to be a cross over or a sequel) They stay in the same movie, the same series, staying the same character with the same personality characteristics. This is also how most of us get attached to them. They either remind us of ourselves and/or trauma we've been through, they could represent the person we want to become or could be a comforting being to us. Another thing, these characters don't have a personal life behind the cameras. They act it out in front of us. We see everything. There is nothing they hide that we have to find out..
We don't see them on the Red Carpet with their significant other (whom we have never seen or heard about) They are our reassurance that there are people that don't keep secrets, even when we don't know them on a personal level. They make us believe that there are people that are real even when they...are just fictional...

So next time, don't judge your friend, colleague, classmate or any other for liking, finding comfort or anything in that lane, in a 2D character. Cause they might be even more important than you'll ever be...