Chapter 3 - Meet The Cadets

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, Leslie-" you started but Selena cut you right there:

"Levi!..."

"LESLIE!... Anyway, he said it was his room..." You continued.

"Sooo?" Selena asked and you gave her a smirk.

"No."

"Yes."

"No! We're not gonna break into his room, go trough his stuff and then do the same with his closet!" Selena said.

"Yes, we areee..." You smirk-grinned even more.

"Okay, yes we are...." She face-palmed herself.

"Ghhhhghhh hh h h h..." You laughed like a retarded yet pretty evil guy.

You were finally outside. Bright light almost blinded you. It was like you haven't seen light for years.

"Which direction?" Selena asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" You said.

"Hey! There you are!" You turned around and saw Eren running towards you. "Where have you two been? I've been waiting for you for like 20 minutes!"

You started: "Oh, we broke into Levi's-"

Selena shut your mouth again: "We were looking for our cat!"

"You guys have a cat?" Eren asked.

"We don't! Where are the horses?!" Selena looked around while still holding her hand on your mouth.

"T-this way...." Eren said confused and pointed the way, and you two started following him.

*At the horse stable*

"And this one is yours, (Y/N)..." He showed you a beautiful pink unicorn.... JK lol. He showed a beautiful black stallion (Megan Thee XD).
You fell in love with him instantly.

Then there was Selena's beautiful brown mare with silky darker brown hair

You both felt like you've already bonded with your new horses. Everything was going in slow motion while rays of the sun shone around you from...... somewhere and the beautiful flowers were-

"By the way," Eren broke the moment, "I'm actually surprised that Erwin just gave you two rooms on the floor with our superiors. All you did was beat up Captain a little bit and it was all you had to do to prove to Erwin that-" Eren stopped when he saw Selena frozen, pointing behind him and you smirking while doing the same.

"What was that, brat?" Eren turned around and saw Levi with his usual angry-like bored face.

"It was nothing, sir! " Eren said nervously and you just laughed.

"Tch. C'mon. Go meet with the other cadets. We don't know who killed the titans so you are to be investigated all together." Levi said and then left.

"Uhh, yes sir!" Eren said and ran out. You looked at your friend and she did the same. Then you two telepathically decided that you should follow him.

When you got out you saw all the other cadets headed somewhere. You clapped your hands and squealed, Selena just smiled.

You two decided to catch up with them, but saw Eren aproach them first. He was having a normal conversation with Mikasa and Armin, but then you two stepped in.

"Mika Mika! Armeen! Hiii!" You said but Selena shushed you again.

"She meant to say: Hello, hi, it is very nice to funally meet you Mikasa and Armin!" Selena said fake grinning.

They looked confused. "Wait, I don't remember mentioning them. How did you two know about them?" Eren asked.

Selena froze in place and gave him one of those 'stupid-slightly shocked' anime faces.

You broke out of Selena's 'prison'. "WE SHIP YOU TWO MIKASA AND EREN BUT EREN IS GONNA BETRA-"

"HA HA HA, I wonder what's for lunch today!" Selena looked around her like a maniac.

"Emm, Eren, who are they?" Armin asked and in the background you let out one "Aww you so cute" but then Selena sushed you again.

"Those are (Y/N) (L/N) and Selena Gonzalez, if I remember correctly. They first appeared yesterday, out of no where, beat up the Corporal and Erwin took them in."

"Wow, didn't know it was that easy..." Mikasa spoke up.

"It's weird, isn't it?" Eren said questionably.

Armin replayed: "Yeah. They are pretty weird, what the hell are they doing?"

Everyone was looking at the two of you now. You were trying to escape but Selena held you tightly. She then sat on top of you.

"Take that, bitch." She said. "WHAT?!" She continued when she saw everyone staring at her, they then contionued going where they were headed.

"Yup, they're weird." Armin said and left with Mikasa and Eren.

*Time skip*

You were all investigated but they found nothing. They didn't have any suspects.... Or at least they said so *ha ha, wink wink*.

----

"So you think they are the ones responsible for their deaths?" Hange asked.

"Well who else could it be? They literally appeared out of no where, beat up Levi, joined the Scout Regiment just like that, ran up to you and asked you to show them the titans: How did they even know about the titans?" Muche said.

"That's a good point. I think we should question them. But let's do it tomorrow. I'm a little bit tired." Hange said and everyone in the room agreed.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sup matha-faqas. How is y'all doin'? If you liked this chapter you can leave a star or whateva that is (like a vote). It would mean a lot.

Also, if you want to you can follow me on instagram: @iamemilycat

And you can subscribe to my YT channel: Emily Cat
I will soon start uploading videos there.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day, morning, evening, night, life, existence....