Crazy plant

Seeing this, the other orcs rushed to line up for fear that there would be no fruits and vegetables to buy when they were behind.

Several guys who tried to jump in the line were thrown out by Sang Ye.

Compared to Baidi's powerful aura, the gloomy Sang Ye was also very scary.

He just had to stand aside, and all the orcs would automatically shut their mouths, and dared not make any extra small movements.

Had it not been for the purchase of delicious fruits and vegetables, these poor orcs would have been scared to escape.

After that, many orcs who came to buy food joined the team after hearing the news, and the buying team grew longer and longer, almost almost outside the market.

Lin slowly sat in the stone house and dumped the fruits and vegetables stored in the space.

Sang Ye is responsible for maintaining order, Baidi is responsible for collecting medicinal materials and counting the number, and Shuangyun is responsible for carrying fruits and vegetables.

Seeing that there are fewer and fewer fruits and vegetables in the space, the number of orcs buying vegetables outside is increasing. Lin Slow couldn't help saying, "I feel that our vegetables and fruits are not enough."

The output of their vegetable plot is very high, but the sales volume is too high. Now the output obviously cannot keep up with the sales volume.

After selling the last sweet fruit on the stall, Baidi said, "Today's vegetables are sold out."

There were still many orcs who hadn't bought fruits and vegetables, and stopped doing it as soon as they heard this.

"We have been in the line for so long, do you want to send us a word when we sell out? I don't care, you must sell us some fruits and vegetables today!"

"That's it!"

Sang Ye looked at them gloomily, seeing them numb and trembling.

"No more nonsense, I will eat you!"

In a word, these vegetarian beasts are scared to the bottom.

Lin slowly counted the remaining fruits and vegetables: "It's only a hundred catties."

Shuangyun said: "It seems we have to expand the vegetable plot and orchard."

Baidi said in a deep voice, "But we don't have enough manpower. If we expand it, I'm afraid we will not be able to take care of it."

Slowly, with an idea, he suddenly said: "Why don't we hire some helpers?"

"Hire?"

The three male beasts heard this word for the first time and did not understand its meaning.

Lin Slowly explained: "We pay compensation and invite people to help with work. This is an employment relationship."

Baidi immediately thought of a better way.

He glanced at Shuangyun: "It's better to buy all the vegetable plots of the male beasts under your hand, and then ask them to help plant the land. If you are paid, they can open it."

Lin slowly admired Baidi's mind.

She just mentioned hiring helpers, and he directly thought of acquiring land.

If this were to put him in modern society, he would definitely be mixed up!

...

The matter of acquiring the land went smoothly.