-Two Heroes- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Not really. Mr. Hoshi hasn't let me use my Quirk all that much since being here." You muttered, eyes downcast.

"Mr. Hoshi? Is he not your dad?" Melissa asked, clearly confused.

"He is, but I don't see him as my dad." You answered, drawing circles in the dirt. "Not yet. I only met him two months ago and it'd be weird to call someone my dad so soon."

"But your still gonna inherit the company aren't you?" She asked with a hopeful look before realizing her mistake. "I mean-I think your really cool and I want to be able to work as your right hand!"

"Right hand?" You repeated, confused.

"Well, my papa was chosen to be Mr. Hoshi's personal designer and manufactures almost everything he owns. And like my grandfather so was yours. It's kinda like a tradition. And since your a girl I have the chance to be an actual inventor like papa!"

You blinked before giving a small smile, "It's official than."

"Huh?"

"When the time comes you'll be my right hand when I inherit Mr. Hoshi's company."

All you wanted was to stay home and eat unlimited amount of snacks for a day. That dream was quickly flushed down the drain as your door was just about kicked in by Alex, with a plane ticket and a task. Go to I-Island and view the I-Expo. When questioned about why you had to go there was a simple reply.

"Cause I don't want to. Have fun."

"Since the expo is sponsored by us, make sure you take note of everything. How they handle issues, how things function, and things as such."

"I know dad, you briefed me about this a hundred times now." You sighed, through the phone as you walked through the street. Pulling along your suitcase filled with all the items you would need while on your job.

"This is a big event and one of your first assignments I want you to handle without my help. If something goes wrong I'm hoping you can fix it."

"Don't worry. I'm sure I can manage on my own. I'll be sure to report everything I see."

"Be safe, Starlight." With that he hung up, leaving you to tuck away the device.

"[Y/n]!" Before you could fully register what was happening, you were snatched into a pair of muscular arms. "It's been too long!"