"You think...my Quirk can be truly nullified by yours?" She asked looking at her feet

"I don't want to hurt you..."

"You won't hurt me" his cheerful voice replied, making Yua look up to him

"If anything, this is exactly why we are training you, to be able to control it and not hurt those dear to you"

Yua smiled back, thanking him for his advice and they kept walking, getting closer and closer to the agency.

.

.

.

.

'Training with Fat Gum was fun.

In the beginning it was a bit awkward because after all he was a guy and I was a girl but slowly we builded a bond together and our training sessions were more smoother.

My endurance grew up a lot and I started mixing the fluidity I had while dancing in my fight moves, making it so that it was hard to predict how I was going to dodge or attack an opponent.

Slowly we left formalities and gave us nicknames.

Fat Gum went from his full name Taishiro to just being called Tai or Shiro while he insisted that since my name was already short as it was, he was going to call me kiddo simply because of our 9 year difference.

We still haven't got to use my Quirk just yet, wanting to first prepare my body.

Meanwhile, we were joined by Kirishima and Tamaki, who both were here for their Work Study.

Having a busy schedule I wasn't able to talk to Izu much but Kirishima filled me in about the Provisional Hero License course that happened prior.

With those two, training got even harder for me, now not having only Tai attacking me, but also those two kids.

Slowly but surely, I had speed on my side and also my petite stature that helped dodging multiple attacks at once.

Most of the time though, those two stayed on the side, letting me and Tai fight, most often than not Taishiro burning away all the fat that was stored in him.

What I did notice was the string that connected me and Tai that went from orange to blue and truth be told, Taishiro felt more like the big brother I never had.'

.

.

.

.