"Yeah it's me.Wow you actually remember me."

Jaemins girlfriend laughed awkwardly as Jieun watched her confused.

"What are you doing here?You know we're practically enemies now."
Jieun said but Seolhee just rolled her eyes as she sat on the seat-bench.

"But we could've been good friends,if we knew each other a little longer."

"True."Jieun and Seolhee really had many interests together and even tho they only met two times they always found something to talk about.

"So and you escaped and let the boys fight."Jieun said as she crossed her arms and Seolhee let out a dry chuckle.

"No actually we knew you guys would come."

"What?!How?!"
Jieuns eyes widened,Seolhee thought they would pop out any second.

"There's something you should know."Seolhee stopped between her sentence,making Jieun impatient.

"Monsta X will backstab stray kids."

"W-what?Shit."Jieun ran one hand through her head frustration building up inside of her.

"Yeah!You shouldn't let them in they'll fight on Nct's side."

"Why are you even telling me this?"

"Because-that's not important!
Listen if Monsta X is gonna go in there then stray kids will be outnumbered!And they'll lose bitterly."

"Aren't you worried about Jaemin."
Jieun asked and Seolhee took a deep breath.

"Of course I am and I wish our groups could live in peace but-shit the time is running out.Stop them!"
Jieun gulped as she made her way towards the exit of the Van.

"Aren't you gonna help me?"

"I can't betray my own gang."
Seolhee spoke and Jieun nodded.

Without looking back Jieun started to run to Monsta X truck where they were supposed to wait but it was too late Jieun saw the eight men already running towards the building.

"Shit!"

She screamed,everything that happened traumatised her already but she knew she saw nothing yet.

Suddenly in the dark Jieun could see a figure leaning out of the window,no more like being pushed outside.

The man let out a scream as his body was flying through the air.
Jieun watched in horror and sprinted towards the front yard where the man fell.

He laid there but didn't move,the girl didn't want to go near him as she didn't even knew, if he was one of straykids men,apart from that it was just a horrible sight to see the man in such an uncomfortable position with broke bones and his neck weirdly turned to the side.He was probably dead.

Suddenly the huge door beside her opened Jieun froze.If it was someone from Nct she f*cked up.

"Jieun?"

"Jihoon?"

"Luckily it's you!"The girl spoke when she noticed a figure in his arms.