"I told you they're dating."
Seungmin said as he adjusted his glasses.

"That's what I said too."Jihoon who sat beside Seungmin spoke up.

"And guess what I was right."

"He indeed was."

"Everyone is in their position?"
Bangchan spoke through the mic which was connected to the other groups Monsta X,Got7 and Day6.

"Yes."
"Yes."

"Good me and my men will go inside in two minutes when I give you the signal Got7 and Day6 will join."

The leader was voice was clear and confident even when that wasn't what he was feeling.Actually his gut feeling was telling him something will go badly wrong but he couldn't do anything but ignore it.

"I love you and you know that right?"
Chan said as he put some grenades into his pocket.

"Yes."

"You know you're not allowed to go after me or the others, stay in the car, if you want to stay alive."

"Yes."

Chan pulled her into one last hug and gave her a last peck before letting go of her,taking the warmth with him.

All the stray kids members stood in a line outside of the Van waiting for the leaders instructions.

"Everyone come with me the members first,the other men after."

Chan instructed and everyone started jogging towards the house in line behind each other.

The forest was silent and soon Jieun couldn't see anyone of her group anymore as they all disappeared behind the mansion.

But one thing wondered her,outside the mansion were no guards at all.
Everything was empty,it made everything so easy and suspicious.

She started wondering if they knew that straykids would attack them but she tried shacking those thoughts off.

Jieun sat on the seat-bench,she could feel the rush of adrenaline.She was scared of what was coming,at the moment no gunshots could be heard but she knew soon everything fall into chaos.

Some seconds passed with Jieun trying to breath properly as she started panicking more and more slowly.

And then she heard the first gunshot.

She put one hand over her mouth still in shock as the sound replayed in her head over again.The girl wanted to cry but felt numb suddenly.

A moment of silence passed were Jieun just stared at the white wall in front of her when suddenly another gunshot echoed through the woods,and another,and behind that another one.

"Please be okay."Jieun mumbled as she hid her face in her hands.

"Uhm hi."

"Huh."Jieun jolted up to see a girl at the entrance of the Van,she was oddly familiar.

"Seolhee?"