𝙢 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙣 𝙚 𝙩

mar·ti·net

\ˌmär-tə-ˈnet\
noun

: a person who is very strict and demands obedience from others

[SECOND PERSON]

Rain was endless as the day went by. The school was quiet and grim.

At some point, everyone inside the campus has heard your tragic story. Though it was not officially announced you were dead, it didn't give anyone a single bit of hope.

They explained all that had happened when they were in your apartment. But they emphasized the fact that the blood was filling half of the tub.

Hinting to them that they believed that their friend was dead and they didn't want to talk about it anymore.

As the students flooded the classroom and took their designated seats, Gojo was later than usual. He was always late, but not this late.

Eventually, he came into the classroom with a huge smile.

The four and the other students noticed this. Some were confused, some wondered if he heard the news, and some were even disgusted at how he smiled while everyone was mourning.

"I'm sorry for smiling after the events of yesterday. But I just received the best news, I needed to calm down before telling all of you." Their teacher started.

"She's alive."

The classroom erupted in happy gasps, quiet cheers, and relieved sighs.

You were alive!!

Everyone started to talk about how they would visit you and such.

It was a miracle, they assumed.

Sukuna sat there unmoving, he already knew the circumstances you were in. It's a miracle, they say.

It's a curse, damn idiots.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"I'm sorry kids, but she's in the morgue. She was announced dead earlier this morning around 8:45 am." A passing doctor told the crowd of students that came into the hospital.

Everyone stood there in shock. Did their teacher lie to all of them?

As the students were about to leave and murder their teacher. You popped out of the door.

"I'm a ghost. Now you see me, now you don't."

. . . .

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!" Kugisaki yelled as the others ran into the room and scolded you.

。☆○o。..:*:..

"I can't believe you made the doctor get into your stupid prank." Kugisaki huffed and turned away from you.

You were forced to hold a frame up your face. Y'know like in the funerals.

"I said I was sorry! I heard you guys were sad. It was a lot funnier in my head. . . "

"YOU STILL SHOULDN'T JOKE ABOUT THAT!!" The trio all yelled at you.

As soon as everyone stopped yelling at you, everything toned down and they all started to cry.

Every one of your classmates. The mood was lifted immediately after, seeing that familiar smile on your face did the trick.

Even though you were smiling, everyone in the room knew you had an alter ego behind that smile. No matter how convincing that smile is, it's no longer going to fool anyone.

"Hey kids, visiting hours are now over, please go home." An elderly nurse came into the room to inform everyone.

"We'll be on our way then." Kugisaki declared, taking the frame from you.