𝙖 𝙜 𝙣 𝙤 𝙨 𝙩 𝙞 𝙘

ag·nos·tic

\ag-ˈnäs-tik, əg-\

noun

: a person who does not have a definite belief about whether God exists or not

: a person who does not believe or is unsure of something

[SECOND PERSON]

"Egg, mouth, nom."
"that's your 30th hard boiled egg, how are you not dead yet?" Kugisaki asked, "Think about the cholesterol." She shivered.
"Lmao, cholesterol who? I'm eating this shit all day."
"Sukuna do something."

"Nothing new to witness here. I've seen worse." The Male replied stealing a boiled egg from your hands and eating it.
"What if she gets sick?"
"I've only seen her sick 3 times in my entire life-"
"4 times, I recently got sick 3 years ago." You butted in getting another boiled egg only for Sukuna to steal it.

"4 times. And the only reason she gets sick is because she plays in the rain." He popped the whole egg in his mouth and began to chew, "She gets better the next day though."

"Enough egg talk already, let's just finish this project." Fushiguro cuts the chatter and everyone begins to focus.
"Yes sir." Sukuna mockingly replies, he could feel your eyes staring and he didn't like the implication.

. . . . .

"Nobara the tape-" Yuuji nudges the girl beside him.
"WHAT I DIDN'T DO OR SAY ANYTHING" You held your hands up in the air.
"Nah, no more chances. You're suspicious."
"This is enough to turn me emo."

。☆○o。..:*:..

"Why did you have to duct tape me?!" You whined, rubbing the lower area of your face.
"Clearly double sided wasn't enough."
"You need to stop bullying me."
"No one wants to hear about your weird rivalry between you and Fushiguro." He growled.
"I can't let him steal my man. I had to assert dominance."
"Your what?"
"Y'know--"
"I don't wanna hear it."
"But--" You were cut off by the sound of duct tape.
"Okay, okay, I'll shut up." You inched further away from him.

As soon as all of you were done walking everyone started to leave. It was hosted at the two brothers' house as usual.

As you were about to go on your way Sukuna grabbed you by the collar and offered to walk you home. You looked at him for a split moment before booking it.

Eventually he caught up with you and you ended up just walking together.

"Where do you live anyway?" The Male beside you struck up a new topic to talk about.
"In your heart."
"I'm going to strangle you."
"As hard as you can, please." You inched even further.
"You're into that?" 
"Dude, just fucking kill me, oh my gosh."

He made an annoyed expression looking at you with blazing frustration and all you did was laugh to lighten the moment.

You both walked in silence for a moment. Well. . . Almost in silence. You were humming an annoying tune. Sukuna was too tired to tell you to stop.

"Hey, remember that day a thousand years ago?" You stopped your humming and looked at the bot beside you.
"Oh yeah, of course I do." His voice laced with sarcasm.
"I'm being serious this time."
He sighed, "What day?"

"Today is the day we met. After all these years I still remember it so vividly. Almost like it happened not too long ago."
". . . You still remember that? And you've kept track?"
"Yeah!"
"I'm impressed. I thought you'd forgotten your name by now."
"At some point I did." You admitted.
"Of course you did."