"It's only us here and the room's kind of soundproof so you can scream my name as loud as you want." he crashes his lips to mine, we open our mouths as our tongues mingle. I am breathless when we part and my heart is beating fast as he kneels down, now facing my moist center. I pant heavily as he starts to lick my inner thighs and I groan when he flick his tongue on my clit. His finger opens my labia and his mouth dove in. I grip his head as he lash his tongue on my pussy. His mouth is unrelenting and I love every second of it, the sensation coming to fast.

"V, I'm cumming..." I whisper and he moves his tongue faster into me. I moan loudly when I come and he laps up all my juices not stopping and I'm quivering from the impact. "Shit..." I cuss and he chuckles. He lifts me up and lays me down on the mat. He nudged my legs with his knees as he settled himself between them. "You should teach me how to pleasure you too." I said as I grip his cock making him flinch. I move my hands up and down feeling the velvety skin and the veins on his hard steel. I lick my lips and he groans. He holds both of my wrists and settles them above my head.

"I will angel..." he said in a sultry voice. "We have a lot of time for that. Now, I want to be inside you... I love how wet you are." I feel him nudge my entrance and we both moan as he fully sheath inside of me.

"Ah V, you're so big." I said opening my legs wider, holding his hips as he starts to move. "Mmm so good... Ah! Ah! Hah!"

"Your pussy's sucking me in Xin, I know how you love my big cock inside you!" he thrust in hard and I made a hiccuping sound as he fully sit in my core hitting my gspot. He's fucking me deep and hard and I'm wanting it more. He covers me with his magnificent body, his mouth latching on my nipple, he sucks them alternately my hips moving with him. He licks my neck, softly biting, he takes my mouth my tongue sliding in. He bite my lower lip and I moan as he moves faster. I grip his back down to his perfect ass, urging him to go deeper. My nails digging in on his skin causing him to growl moving frantically. I feel him getting bigger, a sign that his close. "Xin, angel, come with me..." I tighten around him, he moves faster and we scream in ecstasy as we both came at the same time. He thrust slowly coming down from his orgasmic high and I'm shivering on how I came so hard. We are breathing heavily and my body just turned into a jelly. "Fuck that was amazing..." as he nuzzles my neck. I gasp when his soften member slips from my pussy and I feel his cum coming out. "Lexine..." he calls and I turn my head to him dazely. He brush his knuckles on my face and I smile.

"That...that was fantastic V..." I said lazily. He kisses me on my forehead.

"Hey, don't go sleeping on me. We need to get out of here and eat dinner."

"Dinner? Uhmmm...Give me a minute. I can't move my arms and legs."

"Oh angel, you surprised me..." he said amusingly. We lay there for about half an hour and then we shower. He gives me a paper bag with a designer tag when we are about to put on some clothes. I took out a beautiful mermaid cocktail dress. It has a deep v neck line, ruffled sleeves, it has a sequined egyptian design, combining deep blue colours, reds, white and rose gold. The hem is just above the knee, and it's partnered with deep blue satin ankle strap heels.

I thank him happily as I put it on. He's clothes are different also, he's now wearing a black dress shirt, dark gray pants and suit jacket, his feet covered in a black shiny leather shoes. I guess we are going to a fancy restaurant if we are dress like this. A black escalade were waiting for us when we got out of the spa. The Volvo was still there which is on the back and another on the front of the Escalade. Marcos opened the door and we slid in. Damien is now our driver and Marcos settle himself beside him. We start running with the two Volvos on our front and back. It looks like more of his men will accompany us for them as our guard. Wow...Is this man really powerful? Parang ngayon ko lang nare-reliaze ang pinasukan ko. Nakita ko ang mga shopping bags sa likod at may kinuha ako sa armani paper bag.