💚Izuku Midoriya (Deku)💚

OUTSIDE THE CLOSET:

*Well, here goes nothing* You reached in the hat and pulled out the first name 

"Who did you pick?" Kaminari asked trying to sneak a peek 

"um..Midoriya" you said aloud and showed everyone the piece of paper.

"HAHAHAAHAHAHA YOU PICKED THE SHITTY NERD?" Bakugo said as he laughed uncontrollably "OH THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!"

Deku's eyes widened and a blush formed across his cheeks "W-what you picked my name?" he was still trying to process everything...

"Yeah, we don't need to do it if you don't want to!" you said shyly. 

"Hey, no take-backs. The rules are 7 minutes in that closet" Kiminari said pointing at a nearby closet.

Deku gulped "I-I guess it's alright, it's only 7 minutes, r-right (Y/N)?" he asked evidently seeking reassurance  

"Yeah" you said giving him a warm smile.

You both walked into the closet and Sero taped the door preventing you to exit before the 7 minutes were over.

INSIDE THE CLOSET:

Midoriya sat at one side of the closet and you sat on the other side across him. It was quite dark but a faint light peaked through the louvered doors.

"So what do we do in here anyway?"  you asked shyly. 

Deku is literally a cinnamon roll, how could you make the first move...let alone do anything R18 .

"Well uh..I-I can show you something if you want..." he said avoiding eye contact

You nodded.

 Midoriya scooted over next to you and reached into his trousers.

"D-Deku w-what the heck?" you said shocked. 

You weren't expecting him to try anything in that closet, let alone reach into his pants!

"N-no it's not what you think ..." he responded as he quickly pulled out his notebook.

"Why do you have your notebook in there anyway? " you said blushing even more.

"W-well...it didn't fit in my pocket andyouknowyouneverknowwhenthevillainswillattackusanywayand-"

 From the pace of his speech, you knew he was getting really stressed about the misunderstanding.

You grabbed his hand cutting him off.

"Hey, it's alright... you can show me your notebook.." you said giggling 

Midoriya opened his notebook and showed you an analysis page dedicated to you. He had designed your hero costume and had noted down everything regarding your quirk. 

He explained everything in supersonic speed and suggested a bunch of new ideas for your costume. 

He wasn't nervous anymore, on the contrary, he seemed so happy and excited as he went on about your quirk. 

OUTSIDE THE CLOSET:

"Midoriya you better not be geeking out in there" Kiminari said annoyed.