She gave him an apologetic smile before asking. "Can I use your shower then?"

"Yeah, sure."

Satoru saw her grab her backpack and go to the bathroom. He kept staring at the closed door trying to release his frustration. He knew exactly why he was like that. Last night he had an awkward encounter and he blamed Yuna for it.

***Flashback***

Satoru entered the restaurant and checked himself in the mirror. This wasn't a real date for him but still, he wanted to look good as always. He went up to the bar while looking out for the man Shoko had described. How was his name again? Kaneko, I think.'

Shoko told him that Kaneko was the third child of a wealthy businessman. His older brother would inherit most of the company and his sister was married to a son of a friend of their father. Kaneko, as the youngest, had more freedom to choose his own life. He had an interest in computers from a young age, so his father supported this hobby that later turned into his job.

Satoru wasn't sure how Ieiri knew so much about this man, but it didn't matter. The important thing would be if he could open that encrypted file that was on Yuna's computer.

Soon, a good looking man approached Satoru. The man was maybe in his late thirties. If Gojo had to describe him, the first thing that came to his mind was 'Sugar Daddy'. The sorcerer didn't know what he expected, but surely it wasn't a well built guy.

"You're Gojo-san, I presume?"

"Yes, and you must be Kaneko-san."

They shook hands and made some small talk over some drinks. Well, Satoru preferred not to drink alcohol that night... The conversation continued during dinner and Gojo soon forgot that this was supposed to be a date. The man was charismatic and made him feel comfortable.

After the main dish, the conversation finally turned to business.

"So, Ieiri told me you want to decrypt some date? Do you have it with you?"

"Yes, here." A small flash drive switched hands. Satoru was curious. "How long will it take for you to decrypt it?"

"Well, it depends. With standard encryption, it can take up to a month. Since the program tries out every possible key combination, luck plays a role. But with a stronger encryption the key has more characters and therefore more possible combinations, so the time to find the correct one can be exponentially longer."

"What? That long?"

"Well, I don't have a supercomputer and I need mine for work during the day, so the program for decryption will only be running during the night and that makes it take longer. But I explained it already to Ieiri. Did she not tell you?"

'Ieiri... Of course, she didn't tell me. If I knew this would take so long I would try to look for another way.'

"Maybe she has forgotten to mention it."

Kaneko gave him a warm smile. Then, the dessert finally arrived. Satoru was relieved that this dinner finally came to an end. But before that, it seemed the sorcerer had to go through an unpleasant experience. The older man put a hand over one of his before asking:

"This was a nice dinner Gojo-san. You are a very interesting man, and good-looking too. Can I somehow convince you to extend this night?"

Satoru was definitely not interested in men, so this suggestion made him very uneasy. But still, he kept his voice polite.

"Sorry to disappoint you Kaneko-san, but I'm not interested. I can't say that I didn't enjoy your company, but I'm straight."

"I see." The man tried to hide but there was still a hint of disappointment in his voice. For distraction he made a question. "Is there maybe a woman in your life?"