Chapter 3 - Party Preparations

|•Monday, April 4 2021, 3:25 PM•|

Mina's POV

As Tokoyami left the room I thought of myself, does anyone else have the hanahaki disease and I thought of an idea to know.

I stood up and shouted. "Hey guys, do you wanna plan a party to get to know each other?

Everyone murmured and agreed and everyone was excited.

|•Monday, April 4 2021, 3:25 PM•|
A few minutes earlier

Tokoyami's POV

After I talk to Mina, I climbed up the stairs toward my dorm. When I was walking down the hallway I bumped onto someone and I land on top of them.

I look down and I saw Jirou under me.
She instantly turned red and then I turn red and I got off of her and I apologize.

"I-I am so sorry Jirou I din't mean to bump into you" I said nervously and my face still red.

"O-oh it's okay, no big deal. Just watch wh-where your going" she said and she stuttered, clearly embarassed.

We stood there in silence and we continued walking. My face still red.

I walked in my dorm and I ran to my bathroom I threw up blood and petals on the toilet.

This has alot of blood and petals than earlier. I should probably go to a doctor. I'll go tomorrow

I heard noises downstairs and I was curious what was happening so I walked back downstairs.

Momo's POV

Everyone was excited and asked me to create some decorations and stuff cause apparently they are too lazy to go to the store.

I started making a lot of decorations for the party and started getting exhausted for making too much.

"Momo you should stop now. You have made a lot of decorations now" Mina said. "No it's okay" I said. "You sure, I'm just worried about you" she said. "Yes, I'm sure. Your always worried about me" I said. "Yea cause we are friends and friends worried about their friends" she said. "I'm fine really" I said. "Okay..." she said awkwardly and walked to the kitchen.

|•Monday, April 4 2021, 3:50 PM•|
A few minutes earlier

Tsuyu's POV

I helped Bakugou cook the food because reasons. I just wanted to get to know Bakugou more.

"Hey Bakugou?.."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT EXTRA" he shouted.

"Do you uhh...Wanna get to know each other..?" I said nervously

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO" he shouted again.

"So is that a no?" I made a little frown.

"No its not just sigh....Don't tell me what to do, kay'?" He looked at me with a calming voice.

"Oh okay..." I said and made a smile

He smiled a bit too and it looked pretty cute like an angel.

"So uhh...What was your name again?" He asked.

"Oh its Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Tsu"

"Tsuyu huh, nice name"

"Oh thanks"

Oh my god he said my name was cute. He is never like this.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou"

"Oh yes I have heard"

"Oh okay, good to know"

"Also I wanna ask you something" I said and blush a little bit

"Hm, what is it extr- I mean Tsu"

"Do you-" before I could finish the sentence Mina walked in and helped with us cooking.

I'll tell him later...

Jirou's POV

I sat on the couch thinking about what happened earlier. I could not stop thinking about what happened earlier.

I kept having that thoughts but then someone sat down next to me. It was Tokoyami, the person that fell on my earlier. I immediately felt something on my stomach. I din't know what it was. Was I sick or something? I have never felt something like this in my entire life.

"Hey uhh...Do you wanna know each other?" He asked.

"Oh sure. My name is Kyouka Jirou and I like music espacially rock" I said

"Ah I see that's cool. My name is Fumikage Tokoyami but you can call me Toko for short" I said

"Cool name" I said

"Thanks" he said while blushing. "Do you wanna see my quirk?" He ask.

"Sure I guess" I said

He used his quirk and a monster-like shadow appeared

"Hi my name is Dark Shadow" the shadow monster said

"This quirk is so cool, it even talks and my name is Kyouka Jirou, Dark Shadow" I said

"Oh thanks" he said and he blushed a little bit

"Ooohhh someone is blushing" Dark Shadow teasingly said

"I- no I'm not" Toko said

I laugh a little about them arguing

"Also why are you blushing?" I said

We went silent for a couple of seconds and Dark Shadow was smirking for unknown reasons.

After a couple of seconds he stopped using his quirk so Dark Shadow dissapeared and he ran to the direction of the boy's bathroom.

I guess he had to use the bathroom.

|•Monday, April 4 2021, 4:30 PM•|
A few seconds earlier

Tokoyami's POV

"Also why are you blushing?" Jirou asked

I suddenly had butterflies. Oh no what should I do, what should I say?!

Dark Shadow was smirking for unknown reasons at all and then I stopped using my quirk and ran to the boy's bathroom

I rushed in and cough out blood and petals on the toilet. It seemed worse than before. I wipe my mouth and suddenly got cold. I'll just come back when the party starts.

I walk to my dorm, lie down on my bed and read a book.

A/N

I am so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I just lost motivation but here it is

I am also sorry if it was terrible

I'll try to upload more but for now bye

959 words