Thank you

✦ THANK YOU ✦

✦ THANK YOU ✦

Hello! It's me, Fall. A big thank you for coming here and reading my second Filipino epistolary that I created. I know some of the chapters are lame and don't suit the plot itself, however, I hope you know what is the purpose of this story as what I am telling from the first series.

I feel bad for the ending, but as long as you read the series, you will know who's with who.

They are all in my imagination and notes (lol) so I gave it a try. I hope you liked it! For clarification, I started writing this last April 25 but due to my full schedule which is our finals, I ended writing it last May 1. Same with the first series, I edited some context of the epistolary.

I purposely thank you for spending your time reading this story. This is my second time for an epistolary so please bear with me if there are some corrections, lmao. This is not my genre but I like to try new things that are challenging.

Support TREASURE, all of the 12 members because they deserve the good things on Earth.

All of your votes, comments, and shares (if you do so) are so much appreciated. On the other hand, it does not matter how many of them you can put up to, as long as you enjoy the story and I also enjoyed writing for you.

Stan TREASURE for having an inspiration—and remember that you are loved.

I hope I can still see you in my upcoming stories!

A warm hug and love,
Fall.

Started: 25th of April, 2021
Ended: 1st of May, 2021