I Am Become Death// Kehlani

Start from the beginning

As she bounced on your lap, her face was scrunched in pleasure but she never once looked at you. Even though this was an almost every day thing, you didn't really notice that until now. She never looks at you, and when she cums it's with her face buried in your neck. And she kept true to that, tensing against you as you reached your own peak. It was all so... impersonal. Completely different than what you'd assumed all those years ago. But, she was a cover...an alibi and something to keep up appearances. This wasn't love. Even as she settled down next to you, pressed her back to your front and sighed.

"I love you, Y/N." She said it just like every other night.

"love you too, Lani."

You didn't think either of you meant it. How could you? You were living a lie and you were practically strangers now.

_______________________________

The next morning you got called in. Your boss sounded beyond pissed and you knew it would be a long day... possibly your last. When you arrived, he was sitting in his living room, a cigar hanging from the corner of his mouth as he looked at the giant TV in front of him.

"Sit down, Y/N."

"What's wrong boss?"

"You know the bitch that's been killing out supply lines? That fucker who killed Freddy and his men last week on the way in from Mexico?"

"You found him? Let me know where, I'll take care of him," you were eager to get your hands on that fucker, he'd killed one of your best men.

"Her," he ground his teeth, crushing his Cigar, "Watch this shit and tell me what you see?"

You watch as Freddy's dash cam starts the recording. He's in a truck and a man stops him for an inspection. Something happens off camera and Freddy pulls out his gun. The driver door flies open and he's lit up. He stops moving and that's when you see her as his body slumps back. Your heart drops when you see Kehlani look around the car, before spotting the camera and shooting it, ending the recording.

"So do you wanna do this now, out of respect for you," your boss says, "I loved you like a daughter. Took you in. Gave you nice things, and you've been fucking the enemy."

"She's nothing," you say quickly," let me prove my loyalty. I'll take her out myself. Give me 12 hours, Boss. You know me. I didn't know. I would never betray you."

He lights another cigar, taking a puff before he looks at you, dark green eyes eyeing you skeptically.

"Fine," he blows out the smoke, "12 hours. I want the bitch's head on a fucking platter by 2am. Do you understand? Or you won't have to come back, I'll find you personally to express my disappointment."

"Consider it done," you stand up, watching his guards grip their guns a little tighter.

You leave his home, pissed beyond belief. How had you been so fucking stupid? So blind?! She'd been playing you from the beginning. There was no telling how much she'd found out just by you not realizing who she was.

"I'm gonna break her fuckin neck," you vow.

_______________________________

She calls you on your way home. Her voice is pleasant, too pleasant, and you stop short a few blocks from your house.

"Hola Papi," she greets you when you answer the phone, something she hasn't said in years, "¿Dónde estás?"

"I was just heading home but I need to check in on a site before I get there," you lie, "some of our inventory was destroyed so it needs an investigation. It shouldn't take more than 2 hours."