I would beat his ass if we were in the same room and I know he's happy we're not because he knows that I would beat his ass.

Me "k"

I tossed my phone onto the vanity, making it scramble a little. He seriously just pissed me the fuck off. Like Tremaine, I'm not playing with you. Stop sending me dumb shit.

~

After the photoshoot, I went to that meeting which was basically just them assigning our runway outfits. Then after the meeting, my driver took me straight to LAX. Trey's jet was waiting on me when I got there and I slept the whole flight.

When the jet landed, Trey was waiting for me with his bodyguards. While one of his bodyguards got my bags, the other two guarded us. I guess you would call it that.

Trey came up to me and I stepped around him before trying to continue walking, but he grabbed me by waist and pulled me back to him.

"Baby, you're still mad at me for not facetiming you?" He whispered into my ear.

I bit down on my bottom lip and turned my face in the opposite direction. I have a love/hate relationship with the way his voice effects me. It just makes me want to kiss all over him, but that's bad for me when I'm mad at him.

"Seriously, Zo? Don't be petty. I haven't seen you in a week." He complained.

I turned back to face him. "You missed me?"

"Of course."

"Oh, really? Well, what is this?" I glared at him before showing him the picture.

"W...What the fuck?" He snatched my phone from me to get a better look at the picture.

He stared at the picture and his jaw clenched at the sight of it. He was pissed, but I don't see why. He's the one who cheated on me.

"I swear I'd kill that hoe if I could get away with it." He mumbled with a scowl across his face.

"Why? Because she's your side bitch and she put you on Instagram?" I questioned.

"No, because she's making things out to be more than what they really are." He answered. "I was drunk when that picture was taken and she was escorted out by my bodyguard afterwards."

"You expect me to believe that?" I scoffed. "How stupid do you think I am?"

Out of nowhere, we began to see flashes. We looked up to see the paparazzi. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to them.

"I'm not in the mood for pictures." I huffed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?" He whispered in my ear. "If they see us arguing, they'll make a story about it and--"

"That bitch will know she pissed me off." I stated my own conclusion.

"What?" He looked down at me.

"She wants to make me break up with you so she can have you to herself. So, she'll see the story and know her little plan to have sex with you worked." I quickly explained.

"Oh." He scrunched up his face. "She didn't have sex with me though.

"Come here."

I moved in front of him before wrapping my arms around his neck and deeply kissing him. He didn't hesitate to pull me closer and kiss back.