07 [ Y/n. ]

Glory Majestic Apartment, Your POV.

Was that Jaemin? I thought we agreed to stop talking? Lmfao. Who cares. As I walked to the lift area, I greeted some of the staff and went into the lift. You know what sucks? When you live on the top floor which is the 100th floor, but the view is amazing- Now that was just a dumb explanation. Anyways... I walked into my apartment room and put my school bag down. May I yeet myself off a cliff? Todays homework is Math. Welp, RIP my braincells eyyy.

p.s; This is a COVID-19 free world, so yeah.

_

Finally! Bitch bitch bitch I am d o n e. I got out of my room and took off my clothes in the bathroom. Time for a great bath. I looked down at the streets lit up, cars driving along the roads and highways, the street where load and loads of food are selled, people walking on the streets, the moon lit up high up and loads of other things. Not gonna lie, I kinda like living on the top floor. I used to be afraid of heights, but my dad forced me to overcome it. He even brought me on a surprise sky diving session. He pushed me off the plane and oh how I felt like I was gonna end my life that way. But who cares. I live far away from him but... I'm low-key wondering what's up with him. It's been 5 years since we have talked, since mom... Ya know... I spat out my toothpaste in the sink and rubbed my eyes. I wasn't tired but more like my head hurts after doing all that damn math work, which should never have existed. I was still in the bathroom, I looked down once more and sighed. While I was sitting on the toilet, scrolling through Instagram and minding my business, I heard a loud scream two doors away from my apartment room. Oh the way I jumped and nearly dropped my phone in the tub full of water. I didn't feel like unplugging the plug, waste of my energy. Anyways ...

Neighbor 1; "HELPPPPP" OK I'm convinced that something is wrong.

Neighbor 2; "GET HELPPPPP PLEASE EVERYONE!!! ANYONE!!!! WHO CAN HEAR US PLEASE!!! " I ran through my apartment, down the stairs and dashed out in my-- Bathrobe .... Well Someone is in trouble! Shut the fuck up.

I pushed my way through the crowed and entered the apartment. So... To help you all catch up, basically, my neighbor was abusing one of his daughter, she's a 15 year old girl and I know her. She's the girl who goes to science class with me. She was the one screaming and asking for help. The second person shouting was her mom who was kicked out of the apartment when he came home and decided to hit his daughter. Well that's just messed the fuck up.

Back to what's happening...

I yanked the man and pushed his daughter to safety. She fell in the middle of the crowd and they brought her to the next door apartment. I'm not always serious about my strength and skills but this is my time to shine. As we all know, obviously he saw his daughter land in the middle of the crowd, he tried to run to her and attack her, but I stopped him. I pulled the stick out of his hand and hit him. The stick unfortunately broke. What useless stick... He pulled me and punched me. Turns out, he's drunk and I think he did drugs too. I can smell the strong scent of alcohol and I smell cocaine and other bitter drug scents. He shouted and I felt disgusted touching him.

Eventually, he gave up and fell flat on the floor. I was confused at first, but the remembered the drug scent. It must have kicked in and made him pass out. It took 30 minutes for the police to come. They came in and saw me and few other people, and the guy who passed out. They looked at me with a curtain look which kinda scared me. I saw one of the officer and knew what they were talking about. The officers at that scene, were also the officers which handled me and Jaemin's fighting at school case.

You; "You know who I am. But I'm the innocent one here. This man here, is the one who abused his daughter and wife. I did nothing to him. He's just drunk and did drugs, so the drugs and alcohol kicked in and made him this way. I'm going back to my apartment. Good night." The officers smiled softly and nodded. They... Believe me... I felt good. One of the officer which handled my case with Jaemin looked at me and said, "You did good. Just promise me no more fights at school". I can't keep it as a promise but I'll try I guess. I nodded and left.

_

It's 10pm and I'm exhausted. I layed in the bathtub and put on my airpods. I decided to listen to some EXO songs and H.O.T. I scrolled through my playlist and tapped 'play'. The first song that came up was 'Hello' by Chen. I am blessed my people. My ears, me and everything, are blessed! His vocals are amazing. After all that drama number two, after the drama number one I had about 3 months ago, this song has been my life saver. I smiled softly, turned my phone off and sighed. "I can't... Sleep...". I looked down below again and started playing with my fingers.

_

Two weeks later, school. School. School. As usual. I passed Jaemin his homework and oh how he looked so damn hot. Missed a season 2? Welp. It was 2 weeks ago when I was scrolling through Instagram and saw his post. His new black hair hit hard on him. I still hate him but love him. Ew, I thought at first and also as a joke. But ew is now not and ew it's just pure obsession.

JM; "Thanks" Thanks? Since when does he say that?

You; "Hmm you never said that to me before."

JM; "I may hate you but I still have a respectful side".

You; "Fair enough" he smiled and walked away. HE SMILEDDDD. HE MOTHERFUCKUNG SMILED!?!??! KSJSJJSJSJSJSJBSBS OK chill. Since when does he smile? He never smiles. He only smirks. Ew- but still KSJSJJSJSJSJSJBSBS.

aight ... The damn school bell just ruined the moment.

___

Thanks for reading <3
You all are so nice for supporting!
I luv uwu.
Don't forget to vote!

Next; Jaemin.