Chapter 6

We made a quick stop at the school to get Hitoshi before going to the hospital. The moment he was in the car, Papa b lined out of the parking lot. We made it to the hospital in less than ten minutes. The entire ride there, Hitoshi kept asking if I was okay. I assured him that I was fine and that Dad was more important.

Papa pulled into a parking spot, shutting off the car allowing us all to rush into the hospital to sign in. The second I heard the room number, I bolted to the stairs knowing that the elevator would take too long. The second I reached Dad's door, I got stopped by a doctor. "Woah, slow down there, Kiddo." "I'm sorry, I just wanted to see my Dad. Is he okay?!" The doctor could tell I was worried. he chuckled before replying. "Your Dad is doing fine; He's strong." I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Soon I was joined by Hitoshi and Papa. The doctor smiled and stepped to the side so we could go in.

I immediately burst into the room and gasped when I saw Dad's body covered in bandages. I went up next to him and collapsed next to his bed on the floor. I had started to cry. Dad had begun to stir but, I hadn't realized because of how much I had been crying. "I"m alright, Princess. It's okay," As soon as he spoke, I jerked my head up to look at him. I wiped my tears and gave him a gentle hug. "I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you, Daddy." I sniffled. "Hey, I'm your Dad. I'm supposed to protect you, not the other way around." Dad glanced around my shoulder and has seen Hitoshi and Papa there waiting patiently. "Well, come here, you two. There's room for everyone to get a hug." They both immediately came up and joined the hug, allowing us all to be in Dad's loving embrace.

After we all had hugged for a good five minutes or so, Hitoshi finally spoke up. "I'm so glad you're okay, Dad." I could hear the worry in Toshi's voice. As much as I knew he wanted to stay strong, he needed to let people help him. "It's okay, Toshi. Let it out." As soon as I said that, he broke down. Not only did he surprise me, but he surprised Dad and Papa too. "I don't want to lose you guys. You're all I have left." I looked up at Toshi for a second before I walked around to hug him. "It's okay, Toshi. We're not going anywhere." He hugged me tightly before letting go to face me. I wiped his tears and gave him a final hug before turning back to Dad.

Papa could be seen still hugging Dad. "Do you guys want anything from the vending machine?" I asked. I just wanted to make sure my family was okay. "No, thank you, sweetheart. Go get something for yourselves." I nodded in response and motioned for Hitoshi to follow.

We walked down the hallway in comfortable silence. That silence was soon interrupted by yelling. I looked in the direction to which it came, only to see none other than the angry pomeranian banging on the vending machine. He was with Kaminari and Kirishima; They tried to calm him down before being removed from the premises. I walked up to the angered teen and signaled for him to move. He made a 'tch' noise before moving out of the way. I tapped the side of the machine twice and turned around, kicking the bottom near the dispenser. I snapped my fingers, and his takis fell straight to the bottom. I bent down and grabbed his spicy snack, tossing it to him. The three teens stood there with their jaws dropped; My brother just stood there with a smirk on his face.

I get our snacks about to go back to our Dad's room; But before I can, I get stopped by none other than the electric blonde. "Y/n, can I speak to you for a second, please?" I nod in response. "Toshi, you can go back to Dad's room. I'll be there soon." He gave me a thumbs up, then going back to the hospital room. I turned back to Kaminari. I wonder what he had to say. ''What did you need, Kaminari?" I questioned. "Could we talk alone for a bit?" I was a little skeptical of this but, I agreed anyways. Bakugo and Kirishima walked away, leaving us alone. The second they were gone, he began to speak. "I just wanted to let you know that; I don't think your quirk is villainous. I think it's a beautiful quirk, and you should be proud of it." My cheeks grew warm at this statement. I sure as hell wasn't expecting this. "Um, thank you, Kaminari. That's nice of you to say." I was getting more flustered by the minute. 'What the hell is wrong with me?!' "I also wanted to tell you that I like this Y/n more than the other one. I was also wondering if you wanted to be my friend." I was blushing profusely; I cleared my throat before responding. "Thank you for your kind words. It means the world to me. Also, I'd love to be your friend." After these words left my mouth, I felt my feet lift off the ground. "Kaminari?! What are you doing?!" I panicked. He was holding onto me, spinning us in circles. When he finally put me down, he realized what he did. "Y/n! I am so sorry! I didn't realize what I was doing! Please forgive me!" At this point, my face was beet red. I looked down at the ground, trying to hide my face.  "It's alright, Kaminari. I accept your apology." I gave him a sheepish smile. For a moment, I could've sworn I saw him blushing. "If you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my Dad." I started to walk off, only for Kaminari to call after me. "Tell Mr. Aizawa that I hope he gets better soon!" I nodded and smiled as a response and practically jogged off.

Kaminari P.O.V.

'Holy shit! I can't believe I just did that! I guess her being my friend now made me happy. Why is my face warm? Am I getting sick or something? I sure hope not! That means I wouldn't be able to see her pret- WAIT NO! What am I thinking?! I must have hit my head at the USJ or something.'

-Rhys

So Ik that Shinsou is a little OOC in this but I did that cause he's adopted and not everyone can be strong all the time