"Anything hurts?"

"Everything hurts." Piper responded, to which both Tina and Quinn laughed. "No, I'm kidding. I'm a bit uncomfortable, but that's normal, I guess."

"Sorry, angel."

"Nothing we can do about it."

"Yeah, well, I'm still sorry." Quinn shrugged, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek. "We're making chicken for lunch, is that okay?"

"I think so." Piper nodded. "Not too spicy, though, right?"

"Not at all." She assured all too aware of her wife's distaste for anything even remotely spicy.

"Great." Piper nodded. "Oh, bub, look at this! Your mom sent us..."

"Blaine!" Kurt yelled, interrupting Piper mid-speech as everyone jumped in surprise at the sudden yell. "Not there!"

"Of course it's there!" Blaine responded in the same tone. "Look at the instructions!"

"No. It doesn't go there! It goes there!"

"Kurt, no! It obviously go there!"

"Oh, my God..." Piper mumbled, rolling her eyes gently as Tina laughed. "They're fighting over the crib?"

"I think so." Quinn giggled quietly. "Stay there. I'm gonna go check on them."

With a last gentle pat to Piper's shoulder, Quinn started to make her way toward the nursery, stopping by the door as she leaned against the doorframe with an amused smile.

"What's going on?" She asked, causing both Blaine and Kurt to turn and look at her from their places on the floor, surrounded by crib pieces all around them.

"Blaine doesn't know how to read instructions!" Kurt said, as Blaine scoffed from beside his husband.

"Me? You're the one doing it all wrong."

"No, I'm not. I'm right, you just don't want to admit it."

"That's not it."

"Quinn!" They both turned to her, at the same time as the blonde sighed when Jesse, Sam and Mike laughed as they watched the scene playing out in front of them.

"Behave now, boys, or I'll ground you both." Quinn tsked playfully as she walked over to the couple and snatched the instructions book from Blaine's hand. "Let me take a look. Which piece are you struggling with?"

"This." Kurt said, showing Quinn a few screws in his hand. "Blaine says they go there. I think they go here."

"You're both wrong." Quinn decided after a moment of thought. "They go there."

"Really?" Blaine asked, looking at the screws in Kurt's hand and at the point Quinn was pointing to. "Actually, it makes sense."

"Of course it does." She rolled her eyes. "Now, get back to work and no more fighting."

"You sound like a mom." Sam pointed out, to which Quinn just laughed.

"It's good to have practice." She giggled.

Before anyone could say anything else, however, the doorbell rang and Santana rushed out of the kitchen to open the door.

"What's up, everybody!" Artie said, as soon as was pushed in the house by Kitty, who had been held back at work in the morning and agreed to meet everyone for lunch. "We brought the wine!"

"And grape juice for the baby mama." Kitty announced, letting go of Artie's chair to rush toward Piper instead. "Oh, look at you! You look amazing!"

"Thanks." Piper smiled, accepting the hug from the younger girl.

"Well, you arrived at the right time." Rachel announced, also coming out from the kitchen with the chicken in hands. "Lunch is ready."

"Come on, boys." Quinn called then, as the girls all moved to start setting the table. "We'll finish it later. Let's eat first."

And, with that, Quinn ran over to Piper, extending a hand out toward her so she could help the girl stand up. Once she was up in her feet, Quinn smiled at her, brushing a strand of her hair that had fallen from her bun affectionately as she stared at her for a second.

"You do look beautiful." She said, echoing Kitty's compliment from earlier.

"And you don't need to lie." Piper teased.

"I'm not!"

"Sure."

"I'm not." Quinn insisted, suddenly growing serious as Piper just smiled. "You're beautiful. And I love you."

"Thank you." Piper said, leaning forward to press a kiss to Quinn's lips. "And I love you too."

Quinn smiled then, kissing Piper again.

"Okay, love birds, come over here." Santana called from the dining table, forcing the two women apart as everyone chuckled when they both blushed a bit. "We can't start lunch with you two, so hurry up because I'm starving!"