1 - I'm hurt...

"Jake I'm sorry. I know I'm your friend and you would expect me to help you out, but look at him...his boyfriend is rude and...annoying...There is no way you are going to get with him...." Jake sighed at his friend's words.

He looked over to see Sunghoon ruffling his boyfriend's hair. He couldn't help but cry. He knew he was better than Sunghoon's boyfriend. He knew he could get with Sunghoon, but he also knew that was a lie.

"N-No! Don't cry Jake! I'm sure you can get a chance!" Jake looked at his friend. "I want him to like you..." Jake smiled at his friend while wipping away his tears.

"Thank you Ni-ki."

____

They started playing rock, paper, scissors to see who would buy ice cream for them two. "JAKE! NI-KI!" They turned their heads to the voice who called their names. It was their other friend, Jungwon.

"What are you two doing?" Jungwon asked with his dimple smile. "We are playing rock, paper, scissors to see who can buy ice cream." Ni-ki said turning his head to Jake. "Well...Maybe whoever loses has to buy you ice cream too. What do you say, Jake?" Jake eyes got big. He didn't want to do it because he always lose while playing the game. He frowned.

"No. I'm not doing it. You know I always lose in this game!" Jake yelled. He then looked at Jungwon. Jungwon's smile turned to a frown. His eye brows curved and let out a sigh. "T-That's okay...You don't have to buy me anything. I'll buy myself one." Jake frowned more. He swore he saw a tear drop from Jungwon's face. He thought...

'What am I thinking???'

'Jungwon never have money on him because of his parents. They won't give him money because he is the least favorite..'

"Jungwon..." Jake said. Jungwon turned his head wipping away his tear drops. "I-I'm sorry. I was being stupid. How about I buy all of us some ice cream?" Jungwon's face brightened up with sparkles in his eyes. He loved to see that look on Jungwon. To him, Jungwon acts more like a baby than Ni-ki, and Ni-ki is the youngest out of them all.

"Thank you Jake!" Jungwon said hugging Jake really tight. Jake knew how much Jungwon loved ice cream. He pat Jungwon's head and smiled. Jake left to go get their ice cream.

While Jake left, Jungwon decided to start up a conversation.

"So..." Ni-ki looked at Jungwon confused. "You act a little weird when Jay is around. You know that right, huh Ni-ki." Jungwon smirked at Ni-ki to see him blush a bright pink. "W-Was I actually THAT obvious???" Jungwon nodded and laughed at Ni-ki.

____

Jake walked along the sidewalk with his hands in pocket smelling the nice, fresh air. Jake heard a familiar voice. 'Kyle??? He had to be here now???' Jake pulled his hood up so Kyle wouldn't see him. That didn't work out as planned.

"Well, well, well. Isn't it that loser who likes my boyfriend." Jake sighed and turned around. "Heyy. Kyle. I didn't see you there! I'm just about head to the ice cream st-" Jake was then pulled forward by one of Kyle's friends. They led him to an alleyway. He was then pushed to the ground. He then saw them pull out knifes and bats.

"Kyle...please don't do this! I'll just stop, okay?!" Jake said screaming at him. Kyle walked over to Jake and slapped him across his face leaving a red mark. "Who said you can scream at me?" Kyle spat at Jake. As Kyle was walking back, Jake kicked Kyle's leg making him trip. Kyle got up and looked at Jake and smirked. "Boys.." Jake moved closer to the wall as they got closer to him.

'WACK'

Goes one hit to the head..

'WACK'

Goes another to his back..

'SLASH'

Goes one slice to his arm..

"STOP! STOP PLEASE!" Jake cried. They didn't listen.

'WACK'

"PLEASE! STOP I'M BEGGING YOU!" Jake yelled with all his might. Luckily.. It worked.

"HEY!"

Jake and the others turned their heads to the voice.

"WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??"

Jake recognized the voice and the face. It was Sunghoon. Jake shed a tear. He thought he was acting to make him feel better, and then Sunghoon will help them beat him up.

"B-Babe! I-It's not what it looks like!" Sunghoon got closer to Kyle and slapped him across his face. "IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. YOU ARE BEATING UP A KID FROM OUR SCHOOL, NEARLY KILLING HIM!" Kyle started crying. "OH. DON'T START CRYING NOW. YOU WEREN'T DOING IT WHEN I INVITED YOU TO MY GRANDMA'S FUNERAL AND YOU'VE KNOWN HER FOR 13 YEARS!" Kyle ran off and his friends left with him.

Sunghoon walked up to Jake. Jake covered his head, thinking he was going to hurt him too. Jake flinched when he felt Sunghoon's hand on his arm.

"Hey. Jake.." Jake eyes widened.

'He knows my name? '

Jake lifted his head with tears rolling down his cheek. He could see Sunghoon's eyes full of tears. "Sunghoon..W-Why are you crying?" Sunghoon paused. He wipped away his tears. "That's not important." Jake knew he was lying, but he just brushed it off. Sunghoon picked up Jake off the ground.

"Ahh.." Jake hissed and fell back down. "I-I can't. It hurts." Sunghoon didn't want to leave Jake there all alone.

Sunghoon went down and picked up Jake...

bridal style

How was the first part? I was thinking about
something else to put, but I decided to wait. More chapters coming soon. School is just keeping me from
making these stories.

Any other questions? 🤔