𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 {semi-mature}

Start from the beginning

"Again?" Mark chuckled, sporting a sly, intrigued smile while crawling up to cage the boy against the mattress. The heat of the night had them both sweating profusely, beads of salty liquid trailing in solitude down their temples and their arms. "You've had dirty dreams about me before?"

"Depends on if you're real or not right now."

The older really wanted to burst into a fit of laughter and attack him with tickles like a child...but it was the middle of the night, and that would've been mean. He also didn't want to wake his crazy boyfriends up for fear of having to deal with their clinginess just yet. "Do I feel real?" He asked quietly, slowly cupping Renjun's cheek with his palm and gliding it along, his fingers dancing over his jaw...cheekbone...lips. "Can you tell?"

"You feel real," he admitted in a bit of a choked whisper, hoping like Hell he wasn't actually doing something illegal right now. What if he woke up for real and it was Jisung there? What the fuck would he do? "But it's been one heck of a month...I'm going crazy."

"Oh I've heard about some of the activities," the actor smirked cunningly and dropped down ever so slowly to ghost his lips over the other's, "You're so naughty Renjun...falling for my boys."

"M'sorry," the younger hummed, but his hands were holding onto the man's biceps while his legs were parted for him. He wasn't sorry. Fuck that.

Mark ate up the rest of the space between them by locking their mouths in their very first kiss together. His lips were like a welcome heat even in the Sahara desert; a gentle breeze the younger hadn't even realised he'd been craving. The ravenette's nose nuzzled against his as they started to create a bit of movement — a bit of rhythm.

Their breaths intertwined and hastened since the longer they tasted each other, the more of that flavour they needed. Mark's fingers sifted through the boy's hair as he tugged at the smaller's lower lip with his teeth, biting a bit before reconnecting even stronger to lick along the wet cavern. Renjun's tongue didn't stand its ground very well, submitting to the dominant like a puppy to a wolf.

"Mhm," he whined, opening up and receiving wet, sloppy kisses both to his mouth and the places around it. His lungs inhaled as much as they could, for the period in which this was allowed was extremely short each time. As his own hands slid up the male's arms and rested over either side of his neck, he leaned up and attacked the older's lips with a bit more fervour than he assumed he had, proving the weak ability to provide a bit of a backbone.

Mark chuckled fondly and lay him down properly, cheekily creeping his fingers into the boy's underwear and feeling his ass. "You've changed a lot, y'know? The Renjun I left behind a little over a month ago would've kicked me off and called the police."

"The Renjun now would still do that...but he's tired."

"Oh? So Jeno and Jaemin are just special exceptions?"

The Chinese male blushed a scarlet red, looking away shamefully and absentmindedly running the pads of his thumbs over the other's neck. "I should never have agreed...I was frustrated, and in the mood. I wasn't thinking at all, and I'm sorry for that."

"Renjun—"

"If you want to punish me or something for it, be my guest. I deserve it. But seriously," he turned his gaze back to the actor and God did he look beautiful under the moonlight, "Nothing weird."

"Renjunnie, I'm not punishing someone who's not part of the relationship. And if I'm completely honest," he murmured before sitting back and allowing the adult space to breathe again, "Jeno and Jaemin are little vixens. We both know it was probably their fault it all happened. It always is."