Chapter 4: Leaving Camp

Start from the beginning

"Sure... anyway what did you need?" Diellza asked walking up to Mina.

"Oh, I just need you to help me find my spare shirt. Nothing big." Mina pointed to the pile of stuff sitting on her bed.

"How did you get this stuff, I thought you came with nothing?" Diellza asked her.

"Oh this stuff isn't all mine, just a bunch of stuff Shannen summoned." Mina said like it was no big deal.

"Shannen can summon stuff?" Diellza inquired. She had never met a magician before so this was new to her.

"Shannen is a Summoner!" Mina said happily, after seeing Diellza continue to be confused she continued, "Did you not know?" Mina asked.

"Umm..... no, I've never met a magician before." Diellza confessed looking down embarrassed.

"That's fine Dielz, don't worry about it." Mina reassured her. "Well, each magician has a different thing that they expertise in, but it's just easier to put them into one group, 'Magicians'. Of course there are a lot but Shannen is a Summoner." Mina finished giggling when she saw Diellza's amazed face.

"I guess I never knew that, he must have kept that from me too." Diellza told Mina.

"How do you not know that?" Mina commented before asking, "Ok, I got it! Tell me what elementals you know of and I will fill in any blanks you got!"

"Hmmmm, there are the most popular ones fire, air, earth, water. Then I know the ice and now magicians but that's all I know. Oh, I also a couple days ago learned about light and shadow elementals!" Diellza remarked.

Mina looked at her, her eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Ok, you are in big trouble if that's all you know." She said.

"I know!" Diellza exclaimed.

"S*** we have to go!" Mina yelled.

Diellza looked around noticing how only her, Mina and Shannen remained in the cabin. Shannen standing by the door practically done with both of them.

"I'm so sorry Shannen! I didn't realize how quick time went!" Mina apologized to Shannen.

"It's fine but we have to go like now!" Shannen yelled.

Diellza quickly got up not bothering to dust herself off before running to grab her bag. Finishing getting her stuff she walked back over to the two.

"Your finally done, thank God." Shannen said before opening the door and walking to the group that had been waiting with Diellza and Mina right behind her.

"Ok, everyone's here. Let's go." Romaine said as she started walking toward the cafeteria.

While they were walking Mina continued to talk to Diellza. "I know we didn't get to finish the talk, so once we're on the bus I'm hoping we can continue, so I can tell you what you need to know."

"Sure, that's fine with me." Diellza responded.

The group walked to the cafeteria, when they got there Diellza saw the other cabins. They were all quiet and standing like they were waiting for something.