𝖧𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗓𝖾𝗋

( A/N: if you enjoy this story and the idea of it, you may read the A/N at the end because I have an idea but am not entirely sure of it, thx <3 )

"So you aren't run away again?"

Albedo asked as little ( Y/N ) was placed on his shoulders, swinging their legs back and forth as they seemed to be as happy as ever as they nodded eagerly at the blonde alchemist who slightly sighed.

Reaching the camp with Klee and Sucrose by their sides, the child on the blondes shoulders was let down again as they were quick to analyze random things inside of the cave-like camp together with Klee.

Sucrose let out a slightly relieving sigh as she wasn't the only one who would now have the task to look after the two anymore and could now also concentrate on some parts of her own experiments.

Well, at least they had a minute of peace.

That was until Klee helped the kid to climb one of the tables where Timaeus was working on something but was recently standing by Albedo's side to explain something so his experiment wasn't watched.

It was a light-green liquid that was filled into three test tubes and little ( Y/N ) seemingly found interest in them as they watched the little bubbles in it as they slowly reached out their little hand, grabbing one of the test tubes and analyzed it closely.

"Ne, ( Y/N ), what did you found?"

Klee asked as she looked up at the slightly taller table where the child was placed at, grinning at the girl as they showed the green liquid.

"Woaaa"

It seemed like the kid had found that much interest in it — that they drank it.

It was cold and didn't tasted good at all as the child stretched out their tongue, scrunching their face out of disgust before they just laid the now empty test tube on the table, grabbing the air a few times as a signal for Klee to help them down again.

That was exactly what she did as the girl grinned at the kid before they just went to explore the camp further, nor really minding that ( Y/N ) just drank that strange liquid.

"Ok, thank you Albedo. I'm gonna try that out right now"

Timaeus said as the blonde Alchemist had given him some advises in terms of his experiment that he was working at that moment, before the brown-haired male turned around again, expecting to see the tree test tubes at their original place — but there were only two.

"Um... Sucrose please tell me you took one of the test tubes..."

The male said, turning around with hopeful eyes as he looked at the female, hoping that non of the kids took it or something.

"Eh? No I didn't, why?"

"Well... one is gone-"

He said, them seeing the missing test tube laying on the table with only one drop of the green liquid in it anymore as the rest was gone. He turned his head in slight panic as he finally found the two kids who were just looking at random things in a box at the sides, enjoying whatever they did.

"Klee, did you... Um... took that?"

Timaeus asked, showing the test tube to the girl who only grinned and nodded, making the male more uneasy as he was to begin with.

"( Y/N ) drank it!"

Klee excitedly said, pointing at the little child besides  her as the brown-haired male felt like he would faint every second.

"Oh.... ok...."

"What's wrong, Timaeus?"

Said male tensed at the words of Albedo who was now standing behind him, raising an eyebrow at the odd behavior of the alchemist who turned around, facing Albedo with a nervous smile on his face as he held up the test tube for the other male to see.