"I'm sorry baby girl,forgive me"He said and kissed my neck I smiled"I didn't know you were here we could have worked out together"

"Same here" I said laughing a little . Liam smiled and looked down  frowning.

"You walked around in these?"Liam said as he slipped his hand down my leg grabbed the bottom of my shorts. I nodded.

"Yea it's what I work out in,"I said trying to keep my cool gosh. Larissa you barely even know the dude and you're having dirty thought shame on you.my head rang"Problem?"I smirked,Liam looked up at me and nodded.

"Yea it's just, I know the guys here and with you walking around here like that all sweaty and little shorts on your giving them a view"He leaned closer into my ear" My view,and I don't like that"I laughed.

"So you want me to come to the gym with sweats and get so hot that i pass out?" I said looking down at him. He smirked.

"Maybe"I rolled my eyes and pushed him away.

"Not gonna happen Liam these aren't  small , they are a size bigger actually"I  state in a matter of fact tone.

"Well your ass says different cause they look like what you girls call  booty shorts"He shrugged. I looked down and started to pull down my shorts"It's to late for that love the whole gym seen you,"Liam said laughing. I sighed.

"You're no help,"I said walking around the room"Hey have you seen Andy?"I said turning to look at him.

"Nope"I groaned"you know I never notice how tall you are,"Liam said looking at me .

I glared at him."Liam I'm two inches taller than you how do you not see that?"

He shrugged."I guess I didn't care cause one day I'm your height the other I'm not so I'm like whatever" I giggled"Plus your beauty stands out more than your height"I smiled and blush.

"So you have no problem being with a girl taller than you?"He shook his head.

"Well as long as she isn't 6'5 then I'm sure I can work around it"We laughed"And anyway when I pick you up like this"

He picked me and up and wrapped my legs around him"You'll have to look down on me"I shrugged and grabbed his face.

"Yea I guess you have a point,"I said as I kissed his forehead. He smiled and dropped me down a little so he could rest his forehead on mine. Liam started to lean in and so did I.

"Mommy you win I give u-oh hi, "Andy said. I snapped my head over to Andy and hopped down from Liam.

"Andy there you are come on and let's go get some ice cream"I smiled at him. He nodded.

"Oooh, can I come ?My ride kinda left me,"Liam said rolling his eyes. I smirked and looked down at Andy as he looked up at me.

"I don't know Andy can he come?"Andy looked over at Liam and nodded running over to him.