Part 4

All i have to say is. I'm sorry?
TW mention of abuse/panic attacks

Y/N POV

I was walking down a dark corridor alone, the only thing i felt on my arms was a strong grip of a hand i turned around and saw nothing. I kept walking until i felt the hand again on my waist, that's not him. Is it? I started walking faster laughing screaming ringed trough my head . I couldn't breathe i was sweating unable to move. Suddenly i'm in a room. I walked into the room with screaming and see Maddie? What is she doing in here. She wasn't alone. Someone was next to her, i took a look closer and saw him. That's not him. No i refuse to believe it.

??: give me the girl and nothing will happpen
Maddie: I'M NOT GIVING YOU HER
??: maddie dear you're gonna regret your words
Maddie: NO I CANNOT BELIEVE I DATED YOU. YOU ABUSED AND RAPED HER ALL THOSE TIMES WE WERE DATING AND I TRUSTED YOU. She spitted angrily
I heard sounds coming from a other room i walked towards the sounds and saw ian holding a girl. That's me? I was crying holding onto him for dear life. I heard a shot gun. I jumped and ran towards the sound. Maddie. On the ground. Blood.
Next thing i know i am in another corridor i see someone in the distance

I walk closer. Is that Maddie? No way that's her she just died i saw. She looked at me.

I shot up fast sweating and breathing heavily. I'm having a panic attack i can't breathe. I tried screaming but nothing came out. I guess ian heard me and came running into my room and hugging me pulling me close.

Ian: shhh it's okay i'm here
My heavy breathing slowed down
Ian kissed my forhead and held my hands
Ian: what happened
Y/N: m-maddie
his eyes got softer and filled with concern
Y/N: she's alive.
____________________

I was walking in school on my way to my locker to see Allen with a girl. Suddenly they kissed. A strom of jealousy came to me he noticed someone and turned around to make eye contact with me. I ran away.

ALLENS POV

shit
i ran after her and grabbed her hand. She pulled her hand away aggressively.
Y/N: WHAT THE HELL ALLEN
Allen: Y/N I PROMISE ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. SHE KISSED ME
Y/N: THATS WHAT THEY ALL SAY ALLEN. I SHOULD'VE NEVER TRUST YOU.
Allen: WHY ARE YOU SO PRESSED WE ARE NOTHING, I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY.
shit why did i say that

Y/N POV

Allen: WHY ARE YOU SO PRESSED WE ARE NOTHING, I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY.

I looked at him mad and shocked.
Y/N: goodbye allen

I walked away hearing Allen scream for me but i ignored him walking back home not wanting to face him anymore.