"Aw you little gummy bear, trying so hard to play nice." I giggle and stretch out my tongue. Lizzy places a hand at her heart, playing badly offended as of almost getting a heart attack "you.. how can you make such assumptions about me.. me! The innocence itself!".

"I don't know 'bout that innocence thing." Margot speaks up and looks up to Lizzy. "Oh won't you shut up!" Liz laughs and motions me over to sit down on the chair again. I do so and fold my hands in my lap. She gets some hair clips to pull back my strands of hair in the front. "Now he has a greater look at your face." Liz mumbles when exchanging looks with me through the mirror. I nod a little. "So maybe I should get going. What time is it?" I ask and sit on the chair in front of my desk to wear my shoes. Margot responds to say it's almost six pm.

Taking my little bag I check all the things I might need and carefully close it again. I smile a little as Lizzy goes to hug me, "our plan is good, no worries. If it's taking too long just text us and we'll think of something!". I nod my head yes once again and look over to Margot who grins at me. Then I exit my room before immediately heading towards the buildings entrance, which is the place Lucas and I wanted to meet up.

I'm not exactly sure why I feel nervous.

Maybe because I can already see him standing there. I take a deep breath and push the doors open which got him spinning around and turning towards me. "I'm sorry to scare you." I giggle and stop a few steps away from him. "Oh..n-no I am fine," he stutters and scratches the back of his head as he reveals his other hand holding flowers. Beautiful flowers. White roses to be exact which happen to be my favorite flowers, "these are for you.".

My smile widens as I'm gladly taking the bouquet and take a quick smell. Dreamy. "Thank you very much. How'd you know I like them?" I ask. I've got manners and I am thankful for them but still.. how would he know? I know he looks at me often and stuff but if he did somehow find out about me liking white roses, I mean that'd really be stalking.

"I didn't actually. They are my favorites too." He says and stuffs his hands down in his pants pockets. He smiles at me by raising the corner of his mouth. Unlike all the other days I did take a look at his outfit, he looks really nice tonight. He's wearing black jeans and a jacket that matches. The shirt he wears is baby blue making his eyes sublimate.

Lucas smiles shyly yet again and I can see his cheeks turning a light rose. "Wanna go?" I ask and he eagerly nods his head yes. We walk down the few stairs and towards the city center.

"I'm not sure if- if I've already said it, but umh you look very beautiful!" He states. "I know," I say "but thanks!" I quickly add as the I know kind of sounded a little rude. "The suit looks good too!". He quietly thanks me and seems to be blushing even more.

Damn that guy is innocent like a baby. Has he never been on a date or such thing before? Alright what did I think, all he did in his life is studying. If it wasn't for him stalking me I'd say it's even cute how he's behaving. Careful and shy. I wonder how this'll go.
When the usual small talk begins and I start saying thinks about me and he happens to know everything already because he's been having his eyes on me for the last few years.

"What were you doing today?" I ask with carrying the bouquet in my left arm like a baby. Lucas still seems to be very puzzled about this whole thing but I honestly can't blame him for that. "Not much actually. I finished a book I've been reading." He says and shrugs his shoulders.

Just because it's kind of usual on a date and gently grab his arm with my hand so we walk together. I can't really expect him to do anything, he ain't got no clue how to do this stuff. He let's me be. And even though I really don't care I ask "what was it about?". "Um well actually it was a biography from Max Planck who was a physicist and justified the quantum physics!".