"G-Get off me" She said strongly, not wanting to use her Quirk unless truly necessary.

"No can do girlie" he replied, his hands capturing hers and putting them behind her back.

"Ya see girlie, we old folks have nothing to entertain us with..so why dont'cha come with us and...give us a show?" another one of the men with the one above her continued for his friend.

"No, never" she said, struggling to get freed from his grasp to use her Quirk.

The men looked at one another, nodding to each other as a silent thought passed their head.

Suddenly Yua found herself on her feet and thrown into the nearby wall.

"Well then girlie, if you don't want to give us a show I guess.." one of them started, his hands going to his pants and starting to unbuckle it

"I guess we should do it ourselves" another one continued, as the one holding her started to try to rip her clothes off

"I said no!" Yua screamed "Get off me you pervert!"

It was no avail, her hands were clasped together and in her panicked state couldn't make her grandmother seen.

Her grandmother's soul looked at her, trying desperately to help her somehow but sadly, only her granddaughter's Quirk could let her do something.

"HELP!" Yua screamed "SOMEONE!"

She tried resisting how much she could, trying to think of the reason she was out in the first place, trying to find her soulmate but here she was, trapped and unable to do anything.

She was struggling so much to get free from their hands, shouting and pleading for help, she didn't realize the string on her pinky got tighter and shorter.

.

.

.

.

A raven haired man was walking in the shadows of the buildings, trying to get away from the League of Villains.

He thought of them as of a pain, and started to rethink the choice he made, joining them.

But the villain Stain had a point and it stirred the dark side of society.

As he walked, thinking of the choice he made, he looked down at his pinky.

This string appeared the first time when he was 8 years old.

He was training with his old man, trying to conquer his Quirk when he noticed a faint string appeared on his pinky.