"Why don't you use frog or rabbit for your experiment?" I ask.

"Frog, you know Hai Kuan loves animal. He can't even kill a fly on his nose. And rabbit, they're remind him to you!" Replies Zhuo Cheng.

"Aren't they animals, as well? Like lizard?" I furrow my brows. Really! This duo act strange right now. What's the hell happening actually?

"Owh! He had eaten a lizard once!" Says Zhuo Cheng.

"When did I eat lizard?" Hai Kuan retorts. He scowls at Zhuo Cheng.

"Last time! Remember? You drank a cup of cold coffee because you forgot to drink it in the night and you fell asleep. So, when you're woke up around three, you just drink the whole cup and accidentally you also swallow it. You only know that there is lizard inside your coffee because you feel something moving in your throat! Remember?" Zhuo rambles makes my head aches.

Hai Kuan is about to protest. But I don't wamyt to listen to them bickering over nonsense , so I quickly drag them to the door and push them out of room and slam the door shut.

"And I think you supposed to use the real human corpse already to do your practice!What the fuck??" I shout.

I ruffle my hair. Then I walk to the window to close it. Before I close the window,my eyes catch something dangling on the top of the window, but I ignore it. It must be the thing from the house upstairs, I guess. So, I close the window. Anyway, Wangji won't come tonight. He looks weak just now. Maybe his journey to solve his "problem" took tpo much of his energy and he really needs to recharge.

I feel my body is sticky. I smell myself and the smell is sour. So, I decided to go to the bathroom and have a good shower.

✓✓✓✓✓

The next day, I have only one class in the afternoon. I found Zhuo Cheng is still snoring inside his room when I woke up about 11. Hai Kuan had gone in the morning. I want to ask Zhuo Cheng, where was he the whole day yesterday until he has no time to pick up my calls or return them from morning until night time when I  found him and Hai Kuan were inside my room. Not even a single message he sent me to clarificating his whereabout.

I sit on a chair that I drag to the window while scanning outdoor view. The additional rooftop makes the sun ray got blocked and sheltered me from the heat that blinded ny eyes and burns my skin which already beige . I turn my gaze to the sky and I remember about Wangji.

"How's he doing now?" I mumble to myself.

I heave a sigh. I was missed him yesterday after I didn't see him the whole day. And when finally I saw him in the night, when I fantasized spending the whole night to talk with him and cuddle on my bed, and maybe make.out with him, or even better I can seduce him to have sex with me... Something happened and forced him to leave me again.

I'VE FALLEN FOR HIM....

I have no idea since when this feeling building up inside me. The meeting and the talk, the time I have spent with him in these few weeks has developed some kind of feeling that I can't describe about.

I wish, in this time suddenly he appears behind the window and gives me his signature silly but cute grin, a toothy smile, floating in the air and ask my permission to enter the house. Sigh...

I MISS HIM.

Ding dong!

There is someone presses the doorbell.

I turn my head to the door, wishing that Wangji pops his head through the door. But there is none.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

Instead, the person pressing the door bell impatiently, expecting me to open the door imediately for whoever it is.

Reluctantly, I get up from my seat and walk to the door. When I pass the living room, I glance at Zhuo Cheng's room door. He seems doesn't bothered by the sound of the doorbell. His snore still can be heard from his bedroom. I continue proceeding to the door and open  it without checking who is coming since this flat doesn't equipped with the door peek hole.

"Zhan Ge!"

Once I swing the door open, he says my name that sounds sweetly in my ear. For a while it washes my longing toward the man I was and still thinking of away, and it makes me feel an ease in my chest that lifts the burden that cramps in my lungs which makes me hard to breath.

I look at the beautiful face that seems tired and lack of sleep. He still wears the same attires as yesterday, the last time I saw him last night.