Zadavia

Name: Zadavia
Age: Late thirties
Race: Freleng
Relatives: Unknown

Personality: Wise, collected, benevolent. Tends to have a caring and motherly nature towards the Loonatics; however, she can also demonstrate a more stern, imposing part of herself when times call for it. Still keep many secrets for herself...

Powers/Skills:

Telepathy: Reads other people thoughts; can also engage in telepathic conversations. Thoughts Manifestation: Shows images of her own memories or thoughts for others to see. Astral Projection: Separates her astral form, or soul, from her materialistic form, or body.

Weapons: None

Other info:

Serves as a guide for the Loonatics Used to be the Queen of her planet. Was the previous owner of the Guardian Sword before it found Ace. Like any member of the royal family, she was born with powers. The reason why only they are gifted is unknown, but a common theory is the closeness to the Guardian Sword might be responsible. Though she often reproves Duck, she likes him as much as the other Loonatics. Due to her only be present in her astral form, her powers have been significantly reduced. Speak in a distinguished manner.

When the old King of Freleng, a planet as old as the Universe itself, decided to leave his role as the realm's sovereign, he gave the Guardian Sword to his daughter, Zadavia, symbolizing her ascension to the throne. Despite her young age, the young Queen already showed great wisdom and a desire to use their planet's advanced technology to help their neighbors. Many among Freleng's council agreed to her ideas, but amongst them were also rivals who wanted to use it for their own selfish deeds, such as conquests and war.

One night, the Universe spoke to Zadavia, warning her about her enemies who planned to strike very soon. It told her to send the Guardian sword to its true recipients, who, to her surprise, were not from Freleng but from planet galaxies away from her. She quickly prepared for her escape, but her enemies were faster and soon Freleng was only chaos and destruction. She helped as many as she could to escape before she had to leave too. She managed to destroy her opponent's spaceship but was severely wounded. She was still able to hide on an ally's planet, who helped her create the capsule that would send the Guardian Sword to Earth. She then separated her astral form from her body, forcing herself into a coma while she healed, and attached it to the weapon so she could guide the future Guardians on their journey.

The sword was sent to Earth and found its true recipients, though its arrival created some damage to the city of Acmetropolis. Either since, Zadavia serves as a guide and a confidant to the young heroes, giving them advice and reprimanding them if they act out. She hopes they will be able to fulfill their destiny, and that her old enemies are truly gone and won't either come near them...