"Excuse me kids, let me see who it is" She said, smiling at the sweaty kids in front of her.

As she picked her phone, seeing All Might's phone number on her screen, she felt her heart drop, a million thoughts starting to wander in her head at the speed of light.

She didn't feel anything from Izuku, but at the same time she was so focused with class.

The phone kept ringing and the girl, snapped out of her shock and quickly replied to the call, trying to get away from the kids to keep them from overhearing.

"Let's take a 10 minutes break everyone!" She said to them

"Hello...All Might?" She continued in the phone, fear clearly could be heard from her shaky voice.

"Young Yua...I need you to come to the USJ Center grounds as soon as possible. We will need your healing skills" he said quickly, then hang up.

Yua stared at her phone screen, trying to grasp the message that she just heard.

"USJ...Center grounds..?" She repeated in a whisper, thinking hard of where the place was located.

"Ok kids, listen up!" She shouted, grabbing everyone's attention, a fierce look in her eyes.

"We have to finish now the class for today, something urgent came up and I have to go check on my family. You all did great today, I'm so so proud of you!" She continued, a smile appearing on her face to ease the children.

"Stay here with Luana until your parents come and get you and I will see you tomorrow at the same time alright?"

A chorus of yes' could be heard in the dancing room.

With a nod, Yua left quickly the dance school, giving Luana, another dance teacher the instructions she needed for the rest of the day, explaining she had an urgent family matter to attend to.

Afterwards, she rushed to the USJ Center, trying to use her Quirk to see what was going on and if her brother was alright.

She soon discovered that her brother looked unharmed, for the most part, but she could feel the panic in him, and that was all Yua needed to run faster towards her destination.

.

.

.

.

As she got to the Center, she could see Heroes have gathered to go in.

With one last push, she passed them and entered the building.

Looking ahead of her, all she could see was the kids and All Might being attacked, barely holding on.