*Two*

Part Two- Kaliah

"Know this, if someone has cheated on you who truly loves you, they have hurt themselves as much as they have hurt you." -Jada Pinkett Smith

°°°°°

"Let me make this clear, I'm not difficult I'm just bout my business..." I rapped along to Nicki Minaj as she sang the third verse to All Things Go.

Your probally wondering or wondered why I'm sleeping with my sisters husband and why I hate her so much. Well its cause she the fucking worst bitch I ever meant and I pray one day she'll ssuffer in hell calling out to me for help. And you know what I'm going to look down and spit on her. She wasn't there and she betrayed me. I used to tell myself that maybe it wasn't her fault but she planned it all.

I dropped my daughter Kylie to my friend Latoya house. As I stopped at a red light my phone began to ring indicating I had a call from Anthony.

This is Kaliah, speak.

Hey baby I'm leaving tomorrow, and I really wanna see you meet me at your house in 5.

Ok bye.

Bye, I love you.

I made a u-turn and drove to my house. I turned the car off and walked up my steps. I seen him waiting outside of the door looking lost. Personally if I didn't hate my sister than I would drop his ass and bear him. Like your a cheater and everybody deserves better, even my sister. I guess she to caught up in her lifestyle to see where her man is putting his dick.

I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. Once he saw me he picked me up and spun me kissing me in the process. If one thing I do love his lips. Full and juicy, just wanna bite it and make you do some things to him. Too bad I'm already doing that. I unlocked the door and watched him come inside. He sat on the couch taking off his shoes and pants leaving him in his boxers. I walked over to him and pulled down my dress leaving me in my panties and bra. I took off his shirt and rubbed his abbs. I laid back putting my head in the crook of his neck.

Whispering sweet and seductive things in my ear he rubbed up and down on my thighs.

"Mhmm,baby."

He moved up closer to my area and started massaging my pussy. Man it felt good but today I was in control. I turned around and kissed him, tounge and all. We kissed for like two minutes till I grabbed his dick and rubbed it. Lot of rubbing today. I heard him let out a little grunt.

I went down on my knees and pulled his length out. I kissed the tip and licked it, teasing him. He grew bigger and bigger in my hands and I went to work.

Bobbing my head up and down sucking licking and moving my head. I used my hands for the rest of the length I couldnt fit.

He grabbedy hair forcefully and I slapped his hand away. Don't touch.

I did this process for about 5 more minutes till he came and I swallowed him clean.

He roughly pulled me up and sat me on his lap. He kissed me and started sucking on my neck I guess trying to leave a hickey. He grabbed one of my boobs and licked my nipple. He circled his tounge around and finally sucked it.

"Mhmmm..that feels good."

He started massaging my other boob pinching and squeezing it hard. Then he switched and did the same to the other.

I pulled his head up and kissed him again. I pulled his dick up and slowly slid down on it.

"Shit, fuck right there Kaliah." He expressed panting my name.

I rocked back and forth, up and down feeling the ecstasy pleasure.

"Daddy don't stoppp right there, yass..."

I was interrupted when I heard my phone ring. I hopped off his dick and answered without looking at the caller ID.

Hello, Kaliah speaking.

Hey sissy, I was wondering that maybe you should come down one day to hang with the kids.

Oh fuck its the devil himself.

Ok, I'll think about it.

Kk, bye love -

And I hanged up on her.

Anthony started massaging my clit but the feeling left. I got up and he slapped my ass. I'll see you later baby he said. Yeah yeah whatever lock the door when u leave.

I went up my staircase and proceeded with a shower.

After the shower I sat on my couch and ate some snacks watching Netflix.

And then I thought of it. I'm going back home with Anthony and all hell bout to break loose. However, I miss my nieces and nephews. Probably the only good thing that came out of their marriage.

_______

-Beauty