CHAPTER -3

SORRY FOR BEING TOO MUCH 😪LAZY.

HERE WE GO.

CHAPTER-3
                    I KNOW YOU?

V: (Stern, dangerous) don't mess with me, you won't be able to realize what happened with you.
Vansh was going to cut the call but stopped hearing other person:
UN:I know your wife's accident was planned. 
V(stern):where(asked Vansh heading towards door picking his car keys)
UN:Tomorrow I will tell you.
V(STERN, ANGRY) :NOW.
UN:Tomorrow.And Now You should take rest, you need it right, you look exhausted .
V:Interesting very interesting, spying on me, you should be aware of consequences.
UN:Mr. Rai Singhania (mischievous) I know I am handsome but I want to tell you that I am straight and so much In  love with my lady.
V(chuckled remembering their marriage and Ridhima's horrified face consequences of spying on VANSH RAI SINGHANIA) :(firm)Impressed. But you should be prepared if you tried to betray me.
UN:I will inform you about location and  it's between us.
V(nodded) :hmm(while busy in phone tracking his location)
UN:There's no use of it.
And the call disconnected.
V(smirk) :Really impressed .

Vansh turned towards the sound as his room's door opened. Revealing Ishani and Angre with food trolley.
V:what are you two doing here, go back to your room, have dinner and take some rest, and Ishani You are pregnant , you need to be extra careful.

BOTH OF THEM NODDED IN  A NO.

I:We know you are careless . But listen to me If you tried to force us, we too will stay hungry. (Puppy eyes) and you know na my baby is growing and can't stay hungry.

Vansh sighed helplessly. And nodded at them. Trio had there dinner. After that Ishani and Angre went to there room.

Vansh layed down on the bed holding Ridhima's pic. Close to his heart, tears brimming in his eyes.
V(emotional) :I will find you.
(Angry, gritting his teeth) :And the person responsible  have to pay for it.

It didn't took him long to fell in deep slumber as he was too much tired.

ISHANGRE ROOM:

Ishani was standing in front of the window looking at the sky that's when Angre came and kept his hand on her shoulder.
An:Ishani

Ishani suddenly turned towards him and hugged him tightly. That's when Angre got to know that she is crying.
An:(concern) Ishani what happened tell me, is it paining somewhere, are you not feeling well, let's go to hospital.

She shook her head in a no  and started sobbing silently.
An:(concern)  shhh.. Relax  , I am with you, tell me what happened, while rubbing her back to calm down her.

She looked up to face him with tears in her eyes. His heart ached while looking at his wife like this, his wife who can make others cry but not herself, today she is crying.

I:(with tears) promise me you will find her . Promise me.
An:Promise. And again took her in his embrace.

Next Morning:

Vansh told Angre that he is going to Ridhima's orphanage . Angre wanted to come along with him, but he told him to be with Ishani, and go with her for her routine checkup, and he can manage himself. To which Angre nodded helplessly.

Vansh sat in his car and received a message from unknown number.
Location:xyz mall parking lot.

When he reached  there he received a call.
Un:leave your car there , there's a bike no xy123, take that and I will tell you the directions, as I don't want anyone else to reach us by any means.
Vansh Agreed to him only for his Ridhima, he may get any lead about her.
Vansh left his car there, putting his Bluetooth, took the the bike.
Following the directions he reached to a small house. Holding his gun he reached the door which was surprisingly open. He went inside taking cautious steps that's when his eyes fell on a person sitting on a chair tied up, beated  mercilessly. He was a little surprised by watching the person in front of him but composed himself and turned towards the voice behind him.
Un:MR. RAI SINGHANIA
V:(SHOCKED) YOUU.

PRECAP :SAME AS FIRST CHAPTER.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.

That's all for today.
Hope you all liked it. 😊
Please share you views in comments. 😊

STAY SAFE. TAKE CARE.

Lazyone😪😪