Helian Wei Wei did not try to placate this time.

This was because souls that were bound before could no longer be reborn as humans even if they were placated.

It was truly unfortunate for innocent children who had done nothing wrong to suffer a fate like this.

Some of them might not even be able to see their parents again for a year, two years or maybe even ten years.

They were conscious but were unluckily trapped inside the puppets.

These were the manifestations of their resentment.

No one would want to stop such resentment, including Helian Wei Wei.

She wanted them to achieve justice by their own means.

Soon, the Ninth Ghost Mother was dragged into a bottomless chasm, condemned to suffer as they used to.

Children have simple mindsets. However, there were people out there who wanted to take advantage of their simplicity and utilize it as a tool to hurt them.

No matter who these people were, she must locate them!

No one would stop such resentment, including Helian Wei Wei.

Children have simple mindsets. However, there were people out there who wanted to take advantage of their simplicity and utilize it as a tool to hurt them.

No matter who these people were, she must locate them!

It was at this time, a commotion spread from outside.

Suit Man S pressed on the Bluetooth earphone on his ear and looked toward Helian Wei Wei. "Boss, those from the upper level are here, probably with their local weapons."

As soon as S finished his words, a deafening amplifier then sounded, "To those who are inside, listen! You're surrounded..."

"Seems like the same speech applies in both America or Mainland." S smiled in confidence for he was experienced in this. "What's next, Boss? Retreat immediately or wait for them?"

Helian Wei Wei smiled mysteriously, "Neither one. Let's disassemble the guns first. According to their usual practice, SDU should be in other railroad cars already, the broadcast is only to distract us. Which means they have been planning this for a long time. So this time we do nothing but bring all the children out from the sleeper and let them see what kind of business is happening on the train."

"Not retreating?" As Suit Man S questioned, he gazed toward Baili Jia Jue and continued softly, "how about the plane that is stopping above the car?"

Helian Wei Wei took a glance at him, "It makes sense for a father to search for his lost son."

Son? Father?

Suit Man S was abruptly stunned. He looked at Baili Shangxie, then Baili Jia Jue and he suddenly recalled the scene he saw when he came in. Lastly, his sight was on his boss, "It's not what I'm thinking, right?" His boss had never let a man kiss her in public.

Logically, no matter how strong the man was, Boss Wei should be able to escape but she just accepted his kiss.

After calming down, only then Suit Man S realized that something must have happened between them!

"As expected by you." Helian Wei Wei's face was calm and composed.

However, Suit Man S's expression started to turn complicated.

No wonder he had always thought that the child brought back by the Little Boss resembled Boss.

In fact, he was not wrong.