Then, a dark shadow emanated from his back.

This was the moment when the devilish goddess realized that the black fog was not caused by their tactical formation, instead, it was from a black hole that was made up of thousands of demons!

"You, who are you? " The devilish goddess' expression soured. She had never seen someone with such power, it blurred the limits of the three realms. He could exist in the human world yet was not controlled by any God or Buddha, and he could even bring along so many demons.

Even she, who had the rank of a Buddha could not command all the demons in the world, lest a measly devil!

Unless...

That's impossible, that's totally inconceivable!

There was no way she could have encountered the Heavenly Lord who vanished long ago from the three realms.

However, the thing that happened next completely shattered her hopes.

The black and thick fog spread out. Baili Jia Jue approached with slow steps for he was being surrounded by crow's feathers. A devil's snare flower would bloom under his feet with every step he took.

This marvelous wonder could only be witnessed from Tian Dao which was nine thousand feet above!

For the first time, the devilish goddess finally experienced the bitter feeling of regret!

This was because she never expected to meet the Heavenly Lord here!

The Shield of Thousand Buddha that he had destroyed still stood in the Tian Dao.

Even the Venerable would not pose a challenge for him.

In the entire Buddhism, perhaps only Phoenix would be able to hold her ground against him.

She recalled something!

The Sea of Blood had once been cleared out and Buddhists held a feast.

Then, this man appeared on Mountain Tenya in the same manner.

Silver hair and black robe with a smile on his lips alongside countless demons behind him.

Her ranking of Buddhism was low at that time so she did not get to see his face clearly.

However, the devilish goddess clearly remembered the scene that nobody wanted to recall.

Get out of here!

Get off this place!

The devilish goddess only had this thought in mind.

Meanwhile, before she could even take a single step, a searing pain wracked her body as though she was about to be ripped apart!

The pain pulsated deep in her veins – it was so traumatic until it left her paralyzed. Her chest felt like it was squeezed tightly and could explode anytime.

"I hate being disturbed, especially when I have just found her." Baili Jia Jue took off his black gloves, his lips twitched slightly, and he narrowed his now golden striped eyes!

Crack!

It was the sound of brittle bones being broken!

The Ninth Ghost Mother fixed her gaze at Baili Jia Jue who was standing before her in horror. Consequently, her Dharma Bone...was forcefully taken away!

Without the Dharma Bone, the Ninth Ghost Mother would no longer be protected by the Gautama Buddha.

Those children that she used to eat in the past let go of the businessmen and surged toward her from every dark corner. They dragged the Ninth Ghost Mother toward the Flame of Hell...