Chapter 1

Y/N: What is going on here?

Y/N look around and he saw nothing only the burned city.

Y/N: What's going on here? Why this city is empty?

Y/N then walk around to look for somebody. Y/N then saw one hooded guy walk past him to an alley. Y/N then decided to follow that guy and when he arrived at the alley he saw a corpse of a woman and a child in front of that white hooded guy.

Y/N: Did you  do this?

The hooded guy turn around and see Y/N standing there and he started to ask.

???: Are you an Infected?

Y/N: I am what? What do you mean?

???: By your reaction it seem like you are not an Infected.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: I am one of the Reunion movement.

Y/N: What is that?

R.Soldier: Enough talking!

The Reunion soldier dash towards Y/N. Y/N then unsheath his sword. Then they both clash each other.

Y/N: Stop! I don't want kill you.

R.Soldier: Our death gives nothing to this world.

Y/N shock from what that Reunion soldier said. Y/N then parry the Reunion sword then hit that guy head using his sword grip. The reunion soldier fainted.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

Y/N then run away from that place.

*Timeskip*

Y/N then saw a hospital. Y/N ran towards a hospital. After he enter the hospital Y/N then sheathed his sword and he observe the surrounding.

Y/N: Is it *pant* safe *pant* now. *heavily breath* Why is a hospital be like this? What am I thinking right now there's no time to lose.

Y/N then walked around and the he thought something.

Y/N: *in mind* The Goddess didn't say anything about this world. I hope I can ask her.

Amanda: Ask me what?

Y/N: Whose there?

Amanda: It's me the Goddess.

Y/N: Oh

Amanda: So what you want to ask me?

Y/N: Here's the question first, what is this world? Second, what happened here's? Third, why am I here?

Amanda: First, this world called terra. Second, this world has power source call originium it's a good power source but it can turn person into Infected. The infected is a person that make a contact with originium.

Y/N: What are you telling me? Is this some sort of science joke that I'm to stupid to understand.

Amanda: This is not a science joke I'm telling the fact. *sigh* Why do I feel regret for choosing you? Okay, to the third question. You going to save everyone  in this world from oripathy disease and stop this madness.

Y/N: And how I'm going to do that?

Amanda: It's the answer that you have to find.

Y/N: What the f**k.

Amanda: Anyway don't forget our agreement.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah I know. Find a person name Rex and then kill him.

Amanda: Good, you still remember.

Y/N: How could I forget. It just two hours ago.

Amanda: Okay then. I will leave you alone. Bye.