"Stalker much?" I mutter in a joking sense, perking a curious brow as I tease him. He rolls his eyes at me and crosses his arms, letting out a quiet scoff. 

"From what I saw, you're still quite skilled in dual-wielding," he says, not caring to comment on my teasing jab. "Do you remember the second lightsaber I made you build when you were younger?" I nod my head in response. "Do you remember where you would always stash it?"

"There was a loose vent panel behind one of the bedside tables in my room. I would always move it around and stash it in there as an excuse to not use it," I say, reminiscing back to my younger years. 

"You should check your little hiding spot," he says, nodding towards the bedside table on my right.  

"It's not going to be there. I doubt Gideon kept the same exact ship he had all those years ago," I mutter, rolling my eyes while shaking my head. 

"You'd be surprised," he says, perking his brows while a smirk falls over his face. 

I narrow my eyes at him before swinging my legs over the side, sliding down to the cold floor. Thanks to my hands being cuffed, I use the force to slide the bedside table out of the way. I glance back at him and he nods his head, urging me to go on. I pull at the vent panel and it immediately comes loose, revealing a small black box set in the middle of the vent. My eyes widen and I drop the vent panel, grabbing onto the small box. I sit back down, letting my back lean against the side of my bed frame before opening the top lid, revealing a silver hilt that I haven't seen in years. 

"Holy shit," I mutter as I run my fingers over the smooth metal. It's still polished to perfection, just as I had left it all those years ago. 

"Same ship, same room, same everything," he says, nodding his head. "Which means, you know the ins and outs of this place. Getting out of here should be easy for you."

I grimace and close the top of the box. Shit, I need to find out where Grogu is being held too. I look towards the large door of the room for a few moments, knowing that it's going to be locked. Gideon isn't stupid enough to make my escape that easy. 

"It's not just me who has to get out of here, though," I inform.

"Oh, so you really do care about that little green guy, huh?" he says, smiling while crossing his arms. 

"He's like a son to me," I say. "I can't leave without him."

"Then don't leave without him. Just find a way to get him and then find your way to an escape pod," he says, shrugging his shoulders as if the plan were obvious. I open my mouth to retort something smart, but something interrupts my thought process. 

Multiple pairs of footsteps echo down the hall and my eyes widen. We snap our attention back over to each other before silently agreeing that the sound isn't bringing anything good. I slide the small box back into the vent, slamming the panel back into place before using the force to slide the bedside table back into its initial position. I look back towards the foot of the bed to see that Anakin's force ghost is already long gone. I struggle back up to my feet the best I can with my cuffed hands, forcing myself to sit on the edge of the bed the moment the bedroom door slides open. 

Gideon stands in the doorway with a couple of stormtroopers standing behind him, his head held high as his shoulders straighten out. He looks around before meeting my eyes, a small smile flickering over his face. I glare at him and look away, not caring to give him the respect of looking directly at him. 

"I thought you might have missed staying in your old room, so I had it prepared for you before you joined us," he says, slowly stepping inside. The thick soles of his boots thump against the pristine, polished ground as the door slides shut behind him. Thankfully, the stormtroopers that had accompanied him stayed on the other side of the doorway, staying put, and guarding it like the dogs they were trained to be. Gideon continues to walk forward before stopping at the foot of my bed, right where Anakin's force ghost had been standing moments prior.