Chapter 12 part 2 : "totally platonic~"

Comenzar desde el principio

     Luz's Phone buzzed, it was her mother. Luz sent a smiley face still not knowing what to say,

     The latina felt a light pressure on her head and looked up to meet eye to eye with [name], "dont worry, you'll find something to say to your mom. In time of course. Just dont force it." She kissed Luz's forehead making the latina blush and nod,

     Suddenly hooty popped up and mushed his face onto [name's] cheek, "Oh, Guys. You have a guest." He cooed

     "Thanks hooty, you can go now." The Ambodeus gave him head pats as he complied.

     The door opened to reveal amity with feathers all around her, "Amity/Minty!"

     "If the bird hole ever talks to me again, im going to slaughter it." She pointed at the older girl "you ready to train?"

     "What should Luz and me wear to grom?" [name] happily ignored tye question, "this one says, 'witch with a DarkSide', But this one says, 'i'm an otter…with a DarkSide.'"

     [name] then twirled on her suit, "And i think this one says, 'bill cipher…but make it a Japanese-British 15 and a half year old hot girl.'"

     "[name], you need to take this seriously. If you cant defeat Grom, everyone on the island will have to live out their worst nightmare." Amity Explained as suddenly hooty came in and got close to her personal bubble "wanna hear my worst fear?"

     Crashing,and trashing was heard inside Luz's Room as the two called for amity to spare the poor owl.

     ——————————

     Amity and her siblings, along with The two apprentices were now outside the owl house. Amity paced around as she explained to [name] what's bouta be committed

     "Grom will transform into your darkest fears. What are you afraid of, [name]?"

     Before the Ambodeus could answer Edric spoke, "wanna say our greatest fears? On three. One two…"

     "Being alone forever." "Being stuck with you forever." The twins overlapped each other, as Edric looked down and sulked.

     [name] took out a piece of paper, "In preparation I've made a list!" Amity snatched it, as the twins loomed over her Shoulders. A concerned face slowly made their face as they looked at the older girl smiling existential-y

     'fears :
1. Sleeping 2. Coyotes 3. Pure Silence 4. The phone ringing eerily 5. IcePicks 6. Dante's Demon 7. Smile dog 8. The Red Virus'

     ( a/n : wink wonk ;] )

     "These…are some concerning, specific, and abnormal fears you have here…" amity Mumbled, "W-we'll just start with the most unharmful, Coyotes."

     The twins summoned a pack of Coyotes as it somewhat triggered something inside [name].

     Eda fixed her yellow bowtie and smirked at the mirror, "F-FUCK OFF!!" Eda went outside the owl house holding the bowtie "i get it, Ditch the yellow." Eda looked up to see [name] beating the shit and getting beat by the pack of Coyotes

     Eda furrowed her brows as blasted away some of the coyotes, "you're training to be Grom Queen!" [name] was on the ground as she grunted to stand up "So what if i am!?"

     "You think training will help against grom? [name], you always go beyond the point of overboard, and i end up bailing you out. Now, whats the point of watching a child get eaten by a nightmare demon if it's my child?"