Chapter 1: Off To Telmar

"You what?" Asked Mrs. Beaver. When Natalie had fallen into Narnia, the ️Beavers found her lost and confused and took her in as there own to raise.

"I want to go visit my friend, Chloe, in Telmar." Natalie told them. "It's not safe out there for a young girl like you" Mr. Beaver protested. "I'm not little anymore! I'm 18 now! I'm all grown up. You promised me that when I turned 18 that you would let me go explore the rest of Narnia. The furthest I've gone is Mr. Tumnus's house when I was 14. And that wasn't even my myself! You insisted on one of you to come" Natalie argued back.
"Are you really going to break your promise now?"

Both of the Beavers sighed and looked at each other. Finally one of them spoke up. "Your right." Mr. Beaver said. "We promised you we would let you go explore once you turned 18."

"So your letting me go?" Asked Natalie hopefully.

"Yes we are letting you go" Mrs. Beaver said.

Natalie was so happy. "Thank you so much! I promise I'll be safe and that I'll come back alive." Natalie told them.

That night Natalie packed for the next day's journey. "Ok. I've got blankets, food, water container... What else will I might need? " Natalie asked herself as she was going over what she had packed.

"How about something to defend you if you run into trouble." A voice said behind Natalie. She turn and she saw mr. Beaver hold a holder with something in it. "Here" he said giving it to her. She opened it up and pulled out a small dagger. "How did you find this?" She asked him. "I found it just lying on the ground when I was looking for sticks for some repairs for the dam." He told her. "Thank you so much Beaver" she said and bent down to hug him.

The next day she packed any things she had forgotten to pack. "Please be careful dear" Mrs. Beaver said.
"I promise. Don't worry. I'll be back before you know it. And when I get there I'll send you a letter to let you know I'm safe." She promised them.
With that, she started on her journey.

I can't believe it. I'm off to Telmar.

Ok guys. What do you think so far? Good? Bad? Leave a comment to tell me. Thanks!
~ Mints