chapter sixteen

"act as if what you do makes a difference                               because it does"                  〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

because it does"
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Wow im shaking your hand to long, its Captain America!" Scott said turning to look at Y/N and Wanda.

"I know you both, you're great!" Y/N smiled as they introduced themselves.

They looked up when they heard an overhead speaker telling everyone to evacuate.

~

suited in her, well- suit, she stood next to friends, and facing friends she was about to fight.

she faltered her gaze when her eyes met Natasha, the women who practically raised her, was disappointed in her, that hurt more then any words or any reprimand she had ever gotten.

"You dragged the teenagers into this?" Tony yelled, referring to Y/N and Wanda.

"You're one to talk Tony, getting a 15 year old involved? atleast the teenagers are almost adults." Y/N snapped back.

"Howd you-" he asked, before stopping himself. "Alright im loosing my patience, underoos!"

Peter swung in, grabbing caps shield and standing behind Tony

Peter rambled about his suit as Steve spoke up.

"You've been busy."

"And you've been a complete idiot, dragging Clint in, 'rescuing' the girls from a safe spot they didnt wanna leave, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Do not speak for me." Y/N spoke.

"Im trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You already did that when you signed." Y/N said, standing next to Steve.

"Y/N... what lies did he put in your brain now?"

"Let me rephrase as well, I can think for myself, thanks."

Y/N's focus was shot when Sams voice rang in her earpiece, then a arrow shot through the web in Steves hands.

things were a blur for a second until she heard T'Challa speak up.

"Barnes is mine." He yelled, she went through the side of the airport to get to them before he did.

using her powers, she made vines burst through the concrete and wrap around T'Challa's feet, successfully tripping him.

she ran into the airport, noticing that Peter was crawling on the glass windows of the airport.

"What the hell is that?" Bucky yelled.

"a kid in a spider suit, surprisingly strong." she replied.

"So everyones got a gimmick now." Sam groaned as they ran.

Peter broke through the glass and kicked over Y/N, as she fell against the wall with a yelp.

"Sorry!" he yelled as ran to fight Bucky.

"You have a metal arm? that is awesome dude!"

Sam ran and grabbed Peter, flying through the airport.

"You good plant girl?" Bucky asked, Y/N laughed as she got up and ran towards Sam.

Back outside the airport, it was a bit obvious 'team ironman' was loosing.

"Wanda, i think you hurt Visions feelings."

"You locked us in our rooms."

"Okay first thats an exaggeration you had your girlfriend so you're fine, second, we needed to protect you both."

Wanda, dumbfounded at his first statement, not needing Tony thinking- or more so knowing something was going on between the two.

"Hey Clint, im guessing you werent for the retirement life all that much?"

He shot an arrow past his head, clearing missing.

"Made you look." he said as Wanda threw the cars
from the side of the airport towards Tony.

Back at the airport, Peter reacher towards the roof and escaped Sams grasp, as he ran from the three.

Peter webbed up the three, Sam and Y/N stuck the same way, with their arms out to their side.

"This shit coming out of you?" Y/N asked

"that would explain the rigidity flexibility ratio, which by the way is awesome."

"I dont know if you've been in a fight before but there's usually not this much talking."

Y/N flipped herself backwards over the railing and successfully broke the web, headed headfirst towards the floor

Peter, not wanting to go to jail for murdering an avenger, used his webbing to grab at her feet, she flipped herself over and used her force- and the help of some vines to throw Peter over her onto the floor.

Sam and Bucky broke through the glass and onto the same floor Y/N and Peter were on.

Peter webbed up to a light and stood over them.

"guys look id love to keep this up but ive only got one job here today and ive gotta impress Mr. Stark so, im sorry."

"Of course another Stark worshipper." Bucky complained.

laughing, Y/N's gaze was distracted by a small desk plant on a nearby desk.

she grew the vines and used them to push Peter to the ground, wrapping him up in it, knowing it take a few minutes to get out of, they hurried up and out of the airport.

the rest of the fight was a blur, she had helped make sure the others didnt reach Steve and Bucky as they ran to the hangar.

not even moment later, she almost collapsed to her knees next to Wanda, had she not caught her.

Smiling to eachother- realizing they won, their 'glory' was short lived as helicopters and FBI cars surrounded them.