"I bet." I said and then he send me another glare.

"You need my help?" I asked pointing towards the broken door.

"Yeah. Get lost from here so I could do this work." He said when he tried to turn that handle.

"You are saying, you can't concentrate because of me? Is my beauty that much of a distraction?"

"You are an annoying shit." Yibo said, pulling hard on that handle and suddenly he fell back to the floor. That handle was in his hand.

"F*ck!!!" We both cursed and I couldn't help but crack up so loudly.

"F*cking sh!t.!!" Yibo cursed himself again when he sat up on that floor.

He looked incredibly annoyed when he saw me laughing hard.

"Your door is a sh!t just like you." He called out and I laughed again.

I saw him mumbling something and it was cute to see him like that.

"Here, get up." I extended my hand towards him and he hesitated first. But he grabbed it and I pulled him up to his feet.

"Now, you can't go without fixing it. And since you don't need my help, I'm gonna go get some more sleep."

I tapped his shoulder.

"And please don't get yourself killed repairing my door." I said when I walked towards my room.

I climbed to my bed and It was good to have my bed back because sleeping on that couch wasn't that comfortable.

I hugged my pillow when I slouched myself into that bed.

I don’t know how long I slept. I woke up when a pillow fell to my face and I immediately sat up on my bed in that shock.

Yibo was glaring at me, standing near my bed.

I frowned at him. What is this assh@le really want!!

"It's almost 8. You can't sleep." He said.

"Ow well, I CAN. You wanna see." I dropped myself into my bed again and hugged my pillow.

"No you can't." He pulled away my pillow from under my head and I was totally annoyed when I sat up again.

"What the f*ck Yibo.?"

"Go brush and have breakfast.”

“Why you sounds like my mother?” I tried to pull my blanket but he immediately grabbed it and tugged back.

 “You can't sleep. Chen will be here at any time." He said and I blinked again.

"Who the hell is Chen? And why is he coming to here?”

"He is our college and a Techi. He said he repaired that phone and he will bring that to us here."

"How the hell he know my address?"

"I send him the location." That assh@le smirked at me.

"F*ck! Why he is coming to here? We should go to the agency and see him." I sighed in frustration.

"He is going somewhere and he will bring that phone to us before the flight." He shrugged.

I was annoyed and frustrated. I was glaring at him and I'm 100% sure that assh@le was enjoying it.

I looked back at my comfortable bed that was calling me so badly.

"Nope. No Zhan. You can't." That assh@le warned again and I raised on my knee to sneer at him.

"F*ck You."

That jerk was smirking again and I got out of my bed.

"F*ck you and your f*cking techi friend." I yelled when I rushed to my bathroom but...

I stopped and blinked to at a guy who was frowning at us from the living room. The door of my bedroom was wide open and he might have heard what I just said right?

"Well,.....Ahh.... The door was open so...... Sorry I should have knocked right..!!??" That guy looked at Yibo and he also were shocked.

"You must be Zhan right?.... I'm Yu Chen. Nice to meet you." He extended a hand when he walked towards us.

"H...hi... Nice to meet you too..." I couldn't remember his name.

"Yu Chen." He said with a smile.

"Yeah. Yu Chen. Ahmm.." I looked back at Yibo and that assh@le was smirking again.

"Will you excuse me for a moment?" I didn't wait for Yu Chen to nod before escaping to my bathroom.

"F*ck you Zhan!! You stupid idiot." I cursed myself when I looked at myself on that mirror.

I was embarrassed. I was so damn embarrassed.

I wanted to kill Yibo with my bare hands right then and there.

"Zhan, don't take too much time. He is in a hurry." I heard Yibo calling out to me.

"Sh!t!!!" I cursed again.

___________