seven IIᵎᵎ

Shinazugawa sneaked in the Butterfly Estate to 'steal' your stuff, he took a
little peek inside before he was caught by Kocho

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Y/n, I apologize for suddenly taking your bag, but it is needed. I'm asking you, is it alright if we check what's inside?"

What?

..No-

You remained in your position, not saying a word.

"You can check mine instead" F/n raised her hand, all eyes turned to her.

Your eyes widened, a bit relieved. You heard the hashiras and the master say a couple words in Japanese which you cant understand. Then you remembered something.

"I'm sorry F/n" Shinobu's smile lowered "but your bag is soaking wet, it's currently with the kakushi"

There was silence for a while before you raised your head to look at the insect hashira. "Fine, you can check my bag.. but only if I'm the one opening it"

"Of course!.. but I do not trust this" Uzui said, mumbling the last part.

Sanemi, who was nearest to your bag(aside from Kocho), kicked it towards you. You were shocked at first, but you managed to catch it before it wandered further to the back of the room.

You noticed everyone had their heads turned to you, their eyes fixed on either you or the bag.

It honestly really scary.

You slowly opened it; the first thing you saw was your notebook.

"Young Y/n, is it alright if you could place all of the items out of the bag for us to see?" Rengoku said, his smile widened. You didn't understand what he just said but you definitely can't trust that smile.

Shinobu cleared her throat as your head turned to her, "He meant for you to share the contents of your bag to us" the insect pillar told you.

You nodded hesitantly, grabbing your notebook and placing it on the floor for everyone to see.

The next thing you saw in your bag was your phone.

You pretended to not see it and grabbed something else which was another notebook.

Next was your science book, and other school supplies.

Only your phone and a weird doodle of the hashiras on a piece of crumpled paper were left.

"What are the items?" Kagaya said after a moment of silence. "Two notebooks, a few books, a fabric container*, paper..." Kagaya's daughter said, listing your items.

*fabric container: pencil case

"Theres another item i saw in there" Sanemi said in a quite-harsh voice, he was probably trying to not sound rude in front of the master.

"What was it, Shinazugawa-san?" Kocho asked as all eyes turned to the wind hashira.

"Ah, I knew it! Shinazugawa, you're a pervert aren't you?" Tengen said playfully, smirking. Mitsuri tried to hold her giggle while Rengoku's smile, if even possible, widened even more.

"WHAT? FUCKING NO, SHUT UP YOU SHINY BASTARD" Sanemi shouted, standing up.

Shinobu cleared her throat, the wind hashira quickly sat back down muttering an apology to the master.

What-

Pervert? Shinazugawa-

Did they call him a pervert? pfft.. you smiled weirdly to prevent your laughter. F/n was looking down on the floor so you cant see her face clearly.

What were they talking about anyways?

A quiet sigh came from the back of the room where Tomioka sat, this probably happens on a daily basis.

Obanai shook his head as Mitsuri almost fell from her sitting position, both hands covering her mouth.

"Anyways" Shinobu started, now looking at Sanemi "what was the item you saw, Shinazugawa?"

"I don't know what it was but it was small and rectangular" The wind hashira said, probably trying to act as calm as possible in front of the master.

"Small.. small" you heard F/n mumble.

Did they mention the word small?

"Very well then" your thoughts were cut off by yellow and red hair blocking your view.

It took you a few seconds to realize that Rengoku had taken your bag and is now looking at it with his usual expression.

"Is this what you meant, Shinazugawa?" The flame hashira said, your phone in his hands.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄