fiveᵎᵎ

It was warm and soft. Very warm and soft.

Your body was wrapped around a thick blanket to keep you from the cold. You were currently sitting on the floor of the room next to your's. "Damn, that bitch better be grateful, I jumped in an ice-cold river just to save her ass!" You thought, closing your eyes.

You sighed, slowly standing up until you saw F/n's hand move a little. Gasping loudly, you fell on your knees and crawled towards your best friend,

F/n mumbled something you couldn't hear, but at least she was alive. "Oi, wake up!" You shook her arms. "Y-Y/n?" F/n slowly opened her eyes, her vision a bit blurry.

You smiled brightly, "Remember when i said we could get isekai'd into the Demon Slayer world together? Well, here we are!" You said. She didn't reply, her eyes still fixed on the ceiling.

Her eyes widened, her head immediately turning to you. "Y/n!" She shouted, falling off the bed hugging you.

"You idiot! I was so worried about you" she shouted, her voice fading. After a while, she asked "where am i?"

"Weren't you listening to me?" You asked, standing up and stretching. You had been sitting on the ground for a solid 3 hours waiting for F/n to wake up. "No..?" You heard her mumble.

"We just got isekai'd into Demon Slayer!" You told her excitedly with a huge smile across your face. Her reaction wasn't what you expected. F/n blinked a few times, confused. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak, but no words came out of it.

You two stayed still in silence, F/n was avoiding eye contact. "Maybe she needs some time to process things' you thought. You turned your head to the window, the sky was bright blue and the kamaboko squad were probably training somewhere in the estate.

You focused on the scenery outside the window, not paying attention to anything inside the room at all.

Your focus broke when you heard a loud thud from the door of the room. It was a kakushi that had dropped a small wooden box

You and F/n stared at them, looking at the kakushi confused. "You-" they said, quickly picking up the wooden box. "You were supposed to tell someone she was awake, you idiot!" They shouted at you.

'idiot? Did they just call me an idiot?' You asked yourself. You looked at the angry kakushi, extremely confused.

"The kakushi said you were supposed to tell someone that i was already awake" F/n told you calmly. 'How did she kno-?' Your thoughts paused, remembering F/n's adopted cousin (who she spends a lot of time with) is Japanese.

'Wow! That means she can spea-' your thoughts were interrupted by a certain butterfly coming inside the room making no sound at all.

"Oh my, what seems to be the problem here?" Shinobu asked. You internally fangirled because you got to hear Shinobu say ara ara right in front of you.

"My apologies, Kocho-sama" the kakushi lowered their head on the ground. "No, it's ok. Let me deal with this, thank you" Shinobu told the kakushi kindly. The kakushi bowed again and handed Shinobu the wooden box before leaving the room.

"F/n, you understand Japanese?" You immediately asked your best friend. "Well, i only recognized everyone and awake, so I assumed the kakushi meant that..." F/n mumbled, her voice fading.

"So your name is F/n?" The insect hashira asked, F/n nodded.

The short interview ended after a while. All Kocho did was ask a few questions like are you Y/n's friend? or what is your blood type? and other medical shit,

Right before Shinobu left, she said "Y/n you will be joining the boys in the recovery training soon". You nodded, your heartbeat became fast.

"..."

Silence echoed through the room, F/n sighed "Y/n, you've been missing for a day" she said, exaggerating the last word.

"Has time really gone by that fast? You know, Rengoku is still alive.. maybe we could save him?" You mumbled, closing your eyes and laying down on F/n's bed. "What you said is out of topic but i guess we could..." F/n said, lowering her head.

"Y/n" F/n said after a while "is this really ok?"

You raised an eyebrow. "We left behind out family and out future back out our world" You heard F/n say.

"F/n, Out future is here now" you said, thinking about it "we can start all over again, in a new world..."

More silence followed. "How about I introduce you to the trio? You know, maybe that can boost your mood up" you said, standing up.

"No way, you're friends with them?" F/n grinned, standing up and following you through the door.

"Yeah!" You told her, suddenly stopping your tracks. "Is.. something wrong..?" F/n asked.

"MY PHONE!" You shouted.

"ITWASINMYSCHOOLBAG, ANDMYSCHOOLBAGWASWITHMEWHENIARRIVEDHERE" you said very quickly, running to the room where you stayed in the Butterfly Estate.