Marinetta is just a friend?

Marinette and Kagami had been hanging out more recently, and everyone knew this, everyone also knew that Marinette looked for character and not gender. Kagami was a problem, and while Luka had gotten over what Kagami had done, he was still hesitant to be seen with the blue-bobbed girl.

Luckily for Marinette though, people started giving up. Rose and Juleka got together, Ivan and Mylene were together, Nathaneal and Marc started seeing each other, Kim and Alix were more into each other, and Sabrina and Max were now being seen together. All in all, the only people after Marinette now were: Nino, Kagami, Chloe, Adrien, Alya, Lila, and Luka. Kim was helping Nino and Chloe, Adrien and Alya were helping each other, and the rest were on their own.

Honestly, Marinette would be lying if she said she hadn't noticed the shift, she wasn't hurt or upset, but she suddenly realized that these people used to have feelings for her. The poor girl was on a constant watch from those left, not that she minded, she rather like Kagami at least. However, some of them were clingy, specifically Lila.

Everyone else respected her boundaries, except for Lila. Anywhere Marinette was, Lila was, it was constant, and everyone knew. Even though some people didn't have a crush on Mari, they respected her friendship and kindness, and it was obvious Mari was uncomfortable. People would go out of their way to make sure Marinette wasn't left alone with the girl, which made Lila's blood boil. Honestly, she was a nice girl, but it was mentally exhausting for Marinette to keep putting up with her.

Nino and Alya had started hanging out recently as well. The two eventually realized Mark was an infatuation and ended up joining the group of people  no longer loving Marinette. So in all the only people who truly had a chance at this point were Kagami, Luka, and Adrien. Lila was a back burner, Marinette's annoying friend who everyone wanted to throw off the ship.

If  Marinette was being honest, she was kind of glad that people weren't constantly sucking up to her. She appreciated it, but she'd much feather have their friendship and not have to reject everyone.

Yet, Marinette wasn't expecting Kagami to appear in front of her trap door. And she most definitely wasn't expect for Kagami to ask her on a date either. What to do, what to do? "Will you go out with me or not Nette?"

"Gami I-"

A/n: hello wonderful he, she, and thems. I am so sorry about not updating, honestly where has time gone? My mom had to have brain surgery so I haven't exactly been looking to write, especially not when I had no idea what to do. I'm glad that the surgery is pretty much over and that I can update. I know how annoying it is when a story you want to read doesn't update. Once again so sorry! Any who, what should I do with the remaining four? I'm think Luka and Adrien and then putting Lila and Chloe together, lmao, lmk what y'all want. Hasta Lavista!

Miraculous Drabbles (au where everyone loves Marinette)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें