Childhood friends

Nino had just moved to Paris and was starting Kindergarten year. The poor boy had no idea what the city was like, and was still struggling with his French. Thank his lucky stars, because that was the day he met Marinette Dupain-Cheng. The little girl was wearing pink overalls and two twin tails, and was the only kiddy to speak to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Marinette, Marinette Dupain-Cheng! What's your name?"

"M-my name is Nino, Nino Lahiffe."

*giggles* "Well Nino, it's nice to meet you. Would you like to be my friend? My parents own the best bakery in Paris!"

*chuckles* "I would like that, as long as I get free sweets ;)!"

"Haha, sure. C'mon let's go find our seats!"

And when Nino's golden eyes met her ocean stare, he knew he would never forget them. Nino and Marinette grew up and the two remained very close. Marinette had a certain aura that no one else had. She was like a flame, and the people surrounding her were moths. She constantly drew people in, without even realizing it.

As the two matured, Nino fell for the ocean orbs and midnight hair. However, he knew he wasn't the only one, and that scared him. He had an advantage over some, he was a childhood friend, who never forgot Mari's ocean stare. And Nino would never get tired of seeing it either.