Y/N: I wouldn't say fighting, maybe more like disagreeing or something along those lines.

Ruby: Well, when you came over, I felt this wave of calm wash over me. There was just something about the way you spoke and your demeanor that made me feel at ease. I asked the others if they felt the same after you left and they all said yes.

I could feel my cheeks burn a little bit.

Y/N: *lightly blushing* Well I guess I just have a calming personality I suppose.

Weiss: Then during the initiation test we crossed paths again. We were all grabbing our chess pieces and a Death Stalker had Jaune on the run.

I chuckled a bit recalling that event, it was only a month or so ago but it felt like that happened just yesterday.

Y/N: Yeah, those things are pretty intimidating with their massive stingers and pincers.

Weiss: Yet you charged at the Grimm with no hesitation and took it out with a single strike.

Y/N: You're giving me too much credit for that kill Weiss. I had the jump on it because it was distracted, and it took quite a big chunk out of my blood energy.

Blake: Speaking of which, *scanning Y/N's arms* how has your recovery been... you know since your last fight with CRDL.

Y/N: Recovery has been okay, it's quite frankly amazing how quickly the body can mend itself with just a little bit of help.

Blake: It was more than just a little bit of help... you were in the intensive care unit for three days.

Y/N: *sigh* I suppose that is true.

There was a pause of silence for a while, the quiet room being filled with conversations of other students outside of the dorms passing by.

Y/N: *getting up* Well, it was good seeing you four, I need to start getting ready to go sparring. I'll see you all in class tomor-

I was cut off by the feeling of someone grabbing my shoulder. I turned around and was met with Yangs lilac eyes. Her face hinted of cherry red, and for the first time since I had met her, her confidence was replaced with timidness.

Yang: Wait Y/N... I- we have something to ask you.

Y/N: Um, sure what is it?

Ruby: I don't exactly know how to phrase this without it sounding weird...

Blake: *ears droop down* We've all been feeling this way for a while now...

Weiss: We all want something, but only one of us can have it...

Y/N: What exactly is it that you four want? I'm sure we can figure out a way to share this item amongst you four. Maybe we could try to find substitutes for this unnamed thing.

Yang: *blushing* Th-that's the thing Y/N, it's not something... it's someone.

It all clicked together at that moment about what they were trying to tell me. I could feel my face light up and knew my cheeks were now embedded in a shade of deep red. The four of them also realized I had cracked the code and began to look at each other nervously.

Ruby: Yo-you're not mad at us are you?

Y/N: No, no not at all Ruby! I'm not mad at any of you I promise! It's just... it's kind of a lot to take in you know? Also, if you don't mind me asking, why me? Don't get me wrong I'm grateful to be a favorite of the legendary team RWBY, but out of all the other guys here at Beacon, why me?

Ruby: For me, it was that first night we met. The calm I get around you and when you speak is different than the calm I felt back at home or at the beach. I felt like there was no reason both consciously or unconsciously to keep my guard up.