Full Story Page (Updated as Needed)

Aight yallllllllllllll here's what's up with this little section-

As I update this book, I'll also be adding the new chapters to this part here. This is so that anyone who wants the option can read the current entire thing in one blow. I know there are some people who like doing that, so this is for them :D

Prologue

-When we were before-

Graham POV

"What do you remember, Gray?"

The world was suddenly soft and wonderful in my eyes, every sound and sight a new wonder to behold. The grass, tickling my fingers. The wind that brushed my skin and made me feel. The crowded city walks and stores, full of people that were living and breathing and human. The sun- oh the sun. I would never again take it's bright glory for granted. But above all...

Carmen.

"What do you know, now?" she said once again, her voice small and comforting and warm and real and there.

I had no words to describe it.

It was like suddenly being able to breath again. My head was clear. I could think. "I remember everything," I told her, turning from the ocean that out feet dangled over to meet her gaze. "I know everything, Carmen." I felt the tears in my eyes as her expression slowly shifted from fear to wonderment as she seemed to realize I meant no harm, even with my memories restored. They spilled down my face, and I did nothing to stop them- only smiled, tasting salt in the corners of my mouth. Smiled so wide that it felt as if my soul could split with joy.

"And how do you feel?" Her stormy eyes were wide, though the unease had vanished from them.

"Amazing," I breathed, flopping onto my back and running my hands through the grass again. Tears continued to sting my eyes. "I feel amazing!" I shouted to the sky, my voice full and happy.

Carmen's laugh was soft and full of awe, and I quickly sat up, angling myself to her. My mouth tilted into a smile, eyebrows quirking up. Her face softened, and she reached up to run her thumb under one of my eyes, catching a tear. I leaned into her palm and sighed contently.

"Carmen. Thank you."

Her own eyes brightened with emotion, and she gave a tiny sob, only able to nod.

"Thank you," I repeated, choking on the words in my throat. "Thank you."

Carmen's whole face seemed to crumble, and with our minds seemingly attuned, my hands went to cradle her face as she kissed me.

Chapter One

Gray POV

The morning was cold.

I felt heavy as I sat down in the coffee shop, a gust of chilly air winding its way through my legs and causing me to shiver. The lights twinkled tauntingly from the ceiling, hurting my eyes. I did my best to not look at them. A few minutes of me just mindlessly staring out the window passed, and I finally managed to stand and make my way to the counter. There was only one worker right now, a boy with short black curls who looked to be around 17. He smiled warmly at me, but I didn't have the strength for anything but a nod.

"I'm just gonna get a medium hot chocolate and a box of raspberry pastries." Zack and Ivy would be hungry.

"No problem, sir," the worker said, his green eyes looking down to tap the order out on a screen. "Anything else for you today?"