Beltane at Beltane Manor

Start from the beginning

Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory walks up with Lady Georgiana with his three daughters ,Lady Katherine, Lady Mary, and  Lady Georgiana and he bows and Lady Georgiana curtsy  and  Lord Henry Grey says, " Thanks for inviting us to celebrate Beltane Lord Andrew Charles." 

"Lady Karissa insisted that you were invited Lord Henry." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

"I must thank her personally." Lord Henry tells Lord Andrew Charles and he walks over to her and he bows to her and says, " I want to thank you for inviting us to Beltane." 

"You are welcome Lord Henry Grey. " Lady Karissa tells him.

"Where is Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR. I must pay my respects to him." Lord Henry tells Lady Karissa.

"I believe Lord Charles Andrew JR is in the manor in the living room. The journey tires him out from York." Lady Karissa explains, "Be free to go into the manor." 

Lady Katherine Grey walks up to Lady Karissa and she curtsy, " No formality Lady Katherine. So how are Lord Timothy and you doing?"

"We are very well Lady Karissa and how is Lord Richard William Carey?" Lady Katherine asks.

"Lord Richard William is in the drawing room with Lord Charles Andrew JR and his cousins." Lady Karissa tells them, "They talking that old damn men thing." 

"What on Beltane?" They talking about politics?" Lady Katherine asks.

"What else are they going to talk about Lady Katherine.?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I am sure there  is more important things to talk about other then Politics Lady Karissa ." Lady Katherine laughs.

"They won't discuss their love life as they don't have one." Lady Karissa laughs.

"I am glad at least women have one." Lady Katherine laughs.

"I am afraid every time I have a love life. This is what happens." Lady Karissa explains.

"You are due anytime." Lady Katherine tells her.

"I believe before this day is over Lord Charles Andrew III and my daughter will be born and today is Lady Elizabeth's 20th birthday." Lady Karissa tells her.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane walks over carrying her  45 day year old daughter, Lady Karissa in her arms, " Welcome to Beltane Lady Katherine."  Lady Elizabeth tells her.

"Happy Birthday Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane.' Lady Katherine tells her and she hands her a birthday present. "It is from all of us."  

"I thank you kindly." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Katherine.

"This is my daughter, Lady Karissa Ann." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Katherine.

"She is very beautiful Lady Elizabeth, but then again Lord Richard Edward III and you are one of the most handsome couples on Star Base 12." Lady Katherine tells her.

"I have to admit that my  second cousin, Lord Richard Edward III is one of the most handsome men I have ever met ." Lady Elizabeth admits.

"He was adorable as a baby and he just has grown more handsome throughout the years." Lady Elizabeth tells Lady Katherine.

"I think Lord Timothy Beck is very handsome." Lady Katherine tells Lady Elizabeth.

"He is indeed a handsome man, but then do you really think you or me would actually marry a ugly man?" Lady Elizabeth asks Lady Katherine and together they laugh.

Lord Henry Grey  walks up to Lady Elizabeth, " Happy Birthday Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. The jewel of The Howard's."  Lord Henry Grey proclaims.