"Ammi. Abbu. You guys are seeing us from up, right? Then give us your blessings. We need it a lot. Whenever we try to be happy something bad happens. Ya Allah. End all these enemies soon. We also want to live happily." I was thinking all these with closed eyes when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes only to find Bhabhi looking at me with questioning eyes.

"Where are you lost, girl?" She asked with frowns and I smiled shaking my head.

"Thinking about your Prince Charming?" She asked smirking at me and I sighed.

"Do I have any Prince Charming? I don't think so. Who will accept an abnormal girl like me who can't do her work on her own. She is totally dependent on other person. I don't want to think about something which is totally impossible in this era. I don't think I have any future ahead. I loved cooking. But I lost my interest after that accident. And I lost interest in knowing my future. I'm taking my life just the way its going." I said smiling at her and she was looking at me with frowns then she glared at me.

"Stupid girl. You should think about positive side of your life and here you are thinking of stupid things. Allah paired us with our spouse the day we were born. Our spouse is already decided. Just the difference is that the way we meet. And its also HIS plan to make us meet like that. If HE make our pairs on the day we are born then how can you think that your man is not in this world? Stop thinking stupid things and start living your life. If you can't walk that doesn't mean that you are going to give up on your every dreams. Dreams has to be fulfilled with dedication. It doesn't have to do anything with abnormality and all. We dream from here and we think from here." She said pointing at my heart with a smile and I was just looking at her. True words.

"To look forward for our future we need heart and mind, girl. And we need support and love too. Doesn't matter if the whole world do that. Only one person's support is enough for us. Because you think that there is someone who'll stand by you, who will hold your back when you'll fall down, who will pat your back when you'll become successful. And you have that one person, girl. Don't stop thinking about your future. Future holds many things for you. Hurdles, problems, sadness, cries, and at the same time holds success, happiness, satisfaction and many more. You'll reach your goal at one point." She was saying all these with a big smile on her face while I was just listening to her words. Masha Allah.

"Woah! I didn't know that I can talk such beautiful words. Not bad, Reesh." We both laughed together. She is definitely something.

Night.

"What's making you so worried, Bhai? What's cooking in that skull of yours?" I asked as I found him lost in his thoughts. Bhabhi is in her room and Alfi is with Sabit. And we three are sitting in dining room waiting for the table to set.

"I'm thinking about Sabit. Who this boy actually is? If he is my enemy then why did he saved them yesterday?" He said sighing deeply and I nodded my head. He is right though. Who is he actually?

"Let's forget these enmity and all, man. He is with us now. We'll take him to the right path. Keep your anger aside and think for his future. He has a bright future a head." Sufi Bhai said patting Bhai's shoulder and Bhai nodded his head.

"When will you take Bhabhi to meet her family, Bhai?" I asked looking at Bhai who smiled turning.

"Tomorrow. Insha Allah." He said smiling widely and I whispered Insha Allah.

"You guys haven't started yet?" We turned to see Bhabhi standing at the entrance.

"We can't see the plates in front of us yet." Bhai said shrugging his shoulders and she glared at him making me chuckle. She got the guts to do that.