Chapter two.

It was a summer where I decided several times whether to do it or not. In July, I met the person already mentioned. Alessa. Because (as I later learned), she and her parents love and are interested in art. That's why we met here in Italy. At that time, Dad had several quality and nicely crafted paintings for sale.

Meeting with Alessa. As I indicated, it all started with the fact that we met when selling paintings. It was at the end of June when dad looked at dinner like you were taking a baby's favorite toy. For that, mom had the honest smile engraved on her face. I knew immediately what it was all about. Sale of paintings. My mom was of the opinion that we could not have so many paintings (I fully supported her!). And my dad was the exact opposite. I never knew why dad was always so different when he had a painting to go from home to the world. Maybe it was because he cared... Start using your brain, Gaia! What about me? I sat there like a pile of misfortune over an already cold dinner, drowning in my imagination. Actually, as always.

And that was also the evening I first learned about Aless. I didn't care. why should I care? After all, only some parents will come with their daughter Alessa from England and they will want to buy a painting. But I didn't know yet that Alessa would turn me upside down all summer. Thanks to her, I not only began to perceive art completely differently. Even my life seemed more colorful to me for those two months.

But as I said. I didn't care. I pushed my dinner aside, got up from the table, said goodbye to my parents, and went to my room. I went up the stairs to the third and last floor of our house and turned right. On the other hand, there was a door that led to my room. My eyes shifted from the door to the clock that hung over them. It was only 9:00 PM. That's why I decided not to sleep yet. And so, after opening the door, I crossed the room and came to a very comfortable seat. I sat down and my eyes turned to the radio next door. was laid on a table with two books. My hand reached for the radio. I turned on the switch with one finger and the radio turned on.

🎶 la vita è breve 🎶

And I began to immerse myself in my imagination. I closed my eyes and listened to the song.

🎶 provalo e basta 🎶

I didn't understand the words from the song much anymore and slowly started to fall asleep.

🎶 non preoccuparti, andrà tutto bene. abbastanza... 🎶